• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire/Fighting

Mamoru

Banned
Posting this on behalf of one of the kids at my league, whose parents don't like him visiting online forums and chat rooms. His first attempt at a tournament level deck, and I expect this, or something like it, will be what he brings to the local City Champs in Feb.

Pokémon (20)
4x Slugma (Deoxys - Collect)
2x Magcargo (Deoxys - Smooth Over)
2x Magcargo (Unseen Forces)
3x Torchic (Emerald)
2x Combusken (Emerald)
3x Blaziken (Emerald)
2x Makuhita (Delta Species)
1x Hariyama ex (Deoxys)
1x Hariyama (Delta Species)

Energy (16)
5x Fighting Energy
5x Fire Energy
3x Holon Energy FF
3x Scramble Energy

Trainer (24)
4 TV Reporter
3 Battle Frontier
3 Celio's Network
3 Rare Candy
3 Holon's Mentor
2 Mr. Briney's Compassion
2 Warp Point
2 Rocket's Admin
2 Holon Farmer

NateDawg161992

Mononoke Fan
I would cut the Blaziken and put in one more smooth over Mag. I would also put in 2 more HEX and 1 regular then I would make a few changes to the trainers and add 2 plusles starts. In the end it should look like this.

Pokémon (21)
4x Slugma (Deoxys - Collect)
3x Magcargo (Deoxys - Smooth Over)
2x Magcargo (Unseen Forces)
4x Makuhita (Delta Species)
3x Hariyama ex (Deoxys)
2x Hariyama (Delta Species)
2 Plusle (Deoxys)

Energy (15)
4x Fighting Energy
5x Fire Energy
3x Holon Energy FF
3x Scramble Energy

Trainer (24)
4 TV Reporter
3 Battle Frontier
3 Celio's Network
3 Wally's Training
2 Holon's Mentor
2 Super Scoop Up
2 Swoop! Teleporter
2 Rocket's Admin
2 Holon Farmer
1 Warp Point

The strat is to start up with either plusle or slugma and star setting up. Get a HEX or UF Mag in active with a SO Mag in back. Once either one dies you send out either a DS Hari with a scramble or a UF Mag with a scramble and FF on it to wreak havok.