• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire it Off! The Twin Gigavolt Havoc of Friendship!! (1044)

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
ORAS is set at the same time as its GBA counterpart - it's just part of the Mega Evolution timeline

ORAS also introduced Faller Looker, as he doesn't know who he is, which isn't properly followed up on until SM

Just going to repeat what I said in that last post. It's been too long since I've played Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, so I could have been remembering some sort of specific detail that hinted otherwise completely wrong.

Regardless, even if I were incorrect on that specific example, my entire point still stands.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Seeing a Shiny Kapu-Kokeko in this episode caught me off guard, but I suppose that it makes sense since it appeared in that alternate dimension. I thought that Satoshi and Dia having to battle in order to send Satoshi back to his own world was a bit cliche, but I liked Dia and Zeraora and I hope that they'll return at some point.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
I really hate that trope where a character gets sucked into a different dimension and then when they come back hardly any time has passed in their original dimension. At least the Guzzlord thing was settled although it still ticks me off that Ash got that subplot with Dia instead of his friends getting involved in meeting another Ultra Beast.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Parallel world is interesting but I also think it falls a little short. Not exactly the shows own fault but it seemed sort of like an oversimplification of that other worlds problems. Dia and Zeraora's whole quest appeared to revolve around Guzzlord but then we find out that the Ultra beast was not even the one to blame for the catastrophe. It could be said that Guzzlord was not improving the situation by adding more destruction but they still have a long way to go before that clean up job is completed. (assuming that the root cause could be solved)

Ash helped the parallel world take its first steps to recovery so I suppose that counts for something.

That episode was awesome! I absolutely adored the serious tone. One of my favorite SM episodes.
Did they play the Ash Greninja Appears theme in the dub? (what does it sound like btw)