• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Pokemon of The Year

Fire Pokemon of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flame fox

Unown Researcher
my vote goes to Charizard right now i am training my shiny black charizard and also because he evolves from charmander

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Houndoom. Looks cool, great special sweeper, and one of my favorite pokemon.

-The Skarm

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Charizard! It's the only one I like anyhow...

Lickitung

Banned
Magmar. I don't normally use fire types, so I'm going on looks alone. Plus, I remember it had an awesome battle in the anime with Ash's Charizard. So yeah.

Mse Ownage

Ur Going Down!
charizard 4 life
real love with my charizard !!!XD

;006;blaster-

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Since I liked charmander the most, I had no choise but to vote for charizard and being accused of being a chari-noob

I vote for Magby, Houndour, Numel, Ponyta, Rapidash, Entei, Ho-oh, Moltres, Slugma and Marcargo. Just because.

Last edited:

Stephy

candies!!!11
Ninetales. 8D

Poor Camerupt...

I voted for Arcanine, although I have had memorable battles with Houndoom. As long as Charizard does not win I don't care.

GodFather

The PokéChamp
Arcanine + Growlithe !!