• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Pokemon of The Year

Fire Pokemon of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarukarisha

Retiring
i voted for charizard, just because i'm tired and don't want to think. but i think it's crap. lolz

Rainbow★Latias

Better than before!
Blaziken. My female one is the queen of BF; lots of things drop/bow to her

Rudibaker

^^Pure Genius
Hm..

I voted for Arcanine^^

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
ABout the other fire types. There is something called limits. Maybe you've heard of it.

dArK_pOkEmOn_lOvEr

Umbreon master
Houndoom

He is good in battle, and is a personal fav. Plus, he is part DRK :p

Ho-Oh should be on here tho, it is without a doubt (in terms of power) the best FIRE PKMN.

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
My vote goes to Torkoal-- one of the few competent fire pokemon and the only one that can actually take a few blows to the face and not die!

fire pokemon are not really anywhere near one of my favorite types so it was kinda hard for me, but i picked Blaziken (all evos) cause blaziken is wickedly cool with its type combination and appearance and torchic is the cutest darn chicky ive ever seen :D , but im not too fond of combusken for some reason

Lapilli

Lightning x Thunder~
I voted Typlosion (all evos).
Typlosion is so powerful,and has helped me soooo much in Crystal.
To add on to that, Quilava and Cyndaquil are so darn cute! ^_^

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Blaziken won Man it was close. Typhlosion came in with a close second. I can't wait until next year!!!!