• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Pokemon of The Year

Fire Pokemon of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Hello and welcome to the Fire pokemon of the year awards. Here vote for your favorite fire pokemon and wait until October 1,2006 for the results. Post for who you'll think will win

Daaku JJ

Can i nominate Torkoal for being a great pokemon that held me up in many a battle?

Last edited:

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
We are going to get a flood of Charizard lovers on here :rolleyes:. No offence. Houndoom has been in my team for months, and he has rarely ever lost at the battle frontier. So my vote goes to Houndoom.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
i had to choose inbetween charizard, camerupt, ninetails, magmar, and arcanine, and i chose arcanine.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
Magcargo would get my vote. A shame that you havent put it on the poll.

WTF?!
Oh well.
Torkoal, because it's a turtle. Turtles>Dragons.
Turtles>Dogs
Turtles>Camels
Turtles>Chickens
Turtles>Badgers
Turtles>Echidnas
Turtles>Monkeys
Turtles>Horses
Turtles>Foxes

Letan

Silver Smashers CO
Blaziken. He's been sort of helping me in the Battle Tower until I canned the idea of getting a silver trophy. It can learn fighting, fire and more different types of attacks.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
I'll vote Houndoom. :p