• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red and Leaf Green Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Well then; Dashing, take a Vaporeon, has to be female and nickname her Bubble.

Last edited:

Dashing

Ok, so currently I have:

-Dodrio, must evolve after defeating 10 flying types.
-Ninetales with Iron Tail, last caught and evolved pokémon.
-Nidorina, can't evolve.
-Staryu, must evolve after getting hit by fire, electric and ice attack and surviving.
-Vaporeon, female, Bubble.

One more. Please be kind :p

Disturbed1

Dashing, take Bulbasaur. may not evolve into Ivysaur til you defeat Misty, and may not evolve into Venusaur until you defeat Blaine.

Did any of you other people who assigned Dashing a pokemon realize none of you gave him anything he can use until he reaches Celadon City, unless you can catch a Staryu with the Good Rod, which I dont remember if/where you can...not hatin, just sayin.

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
I'm doing a leaf-Green No-trade no-item (Except for stones) run.
I'd like a challenge, but nothing that'd be impossible.
I try to rush to my first pokemon on my listed team, then once i get it, use nothing but my listed team.

Conditions:
~No Starters. I like the variety of the Wild.
~I like Evolution handicaps. Like "Can't evolve until..."
~The more uncommon pokemon, the better.

I love running Scrambles.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
^Take a Slowbro called Giggles. Must know Calm Mind. Evolve after Slowpoke defeats all the trainers in the Cinnibar Gym.

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
The-Black Pikachu, get a Diglett, caught at lv.19 ONLY. Must know Fury Swipes till the end of your campaign.
This Said siglett can not evolve until it single-handedly takes down one of Koga's pokemon. No healing items, x-items, or the like.

Foxy was giggles meant for me, or Pikachu?

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Deoxysmatter, take a Vulpix. Has to be male. Has to defeat Lorelei's Jynx before he can evolve.

SilverMorty

The Black Pikachu take a Drowzee that evolves when you defeat a pokemon that has succesfully used Hypnosis on one of your pokemon.

Deoxysmatter take a Venonat that evolves after defeating a Butterfree (hint: you can use the VS seeker for this)

Scizorfan

I can haz cyndaquil?
I wanna take a scramble challenge too =3
Please pick interesting pokemon and not stuff that is worthless =)
I have FR and R/S/E

Last edited:

Kenji

Feelin'a Urge for FR
I'd like a lineup for FR, if you guys wouldn't mind. I can't trade anything, so please don't include LG ones. ^^; And I'd prefer final evolutions as well.

Last edited:

HanoiRose

NIPPON BONZAI!
Deoxysmatter, take a Pikachu, Ash-style (means no evolving)

Scizorfan, enjoy your Swords Dancing Scyther

Kenji, you can have a Parasect nicknamed Shrooms!

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Scizorfan, take as your starter Charmander. Has to be female. Evolve it whenever you want, but it has to solo a gym leader if it wants to evolve again.

Zirak

I'd like a scramble challenge when I'm done with my current playthrough. Leafgreen, no trades. Preferably final evolution if they're level based, not necessary for stone induced evos. Will also switch whatever starter I choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.