1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Red and Leaf Green Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by ellie, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deoxysmatter

Deoxysmatter OH MAI GAWD!

Ok, so my team is:

Vulpix: Male, Must Defeat Lorelei’s Jynx Before Evolving
    Venonat: Evolve After Defeating a Butterfree
    Pikachu: No Evolving
    Seel: No Evolving till soloing Dewgong
    Tangela: Stun Spore Must be kept
    Fearow: Mirror Move, no Evolving till soloing a Rival Battle.

Looks like I'm facing Brock with a huge disadvantage again...SWEET!
    Will post progress when it happens xD

Progress Posts, for reference:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  2. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

I would like to do this too on leafgreen but a few rules
    - I want everything fully evolved don't care how but not near imposible tasks please :)
    -no nicknames I hate it
    - not really a rule but I would apreciate it if I get a starter don't care which
    -can't trade

3. Willow's Tara

Willow's Tara The Bewitched

tyranitar- Okay take a Charizard like I did in FR, hm let me think I was going to get you to have a nickname but I see you don't want to. How about Charmeleon can only evolve after soloing Erika?

4. Esmerry

Esmerry DREW COME BACK

7 Tyranitars, take a Hitmonchan in Saffron City. All the moves he has when you take him (Agility, Pursuit, Comet Punch and Mach Punch) need to be replaced.

5. Deoxysmatter

7 Tyranitars, Take a Vaporeon that must keep aurora beam.

6. Sprintking

Sprintking Well-Known Member

7 Tyranitars, take an Electrode that knows explosion

7. tom-tom

tom-tom Furret <3

7 tyranitars- Take a Zubat that can evolve after beating one of your rival's Pokemon.

8. SilverMorty

SilverMorty Well-Known Member

7tyranitars take a Drowzee that can't evolve until you teach it Dream Eater and use it against a Snorlax

9. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

ok then I have

charizard (can'r evolv till after soloing erika sounds fun :eek:)
    hitmonchan (All the moves he has when you take him {Agility, Pursuit, Comet Punch and Mach Punch} need to be replaced.)
    vaporean (with aurora beam)
    electrode (with explosion)
    golbat (need to beat a rival pokemon)
    hypno (only evolve after teaching dream eater and used against snorlax)
    sounds like a fun set up!

and sorry willow tara I don't know why but I like to let the pokemon keep their original

10. Deoxysmatter

Ok, after 2-3 days of on and off playing, I am glad to say I have made some progress =)

I started by heading straight to Viridian City, and caught my Spearow there. I caught a Naive one, so it was good. I went ahead to Viridian Forest to train my Spearow, so I may catch any Pikachus that appear. After my Spearow is lv.9, a Pikachu appears and near KOs me, but I fortunately Captured it before it succeeded. I trained Pikachu through Viridian forest, so that i may train at Pewter City.

After I had gotten my Pikachu to lv.11 and my Spearow to 15, I decided to test my luck at Brock...I had a LOT of luck. After a grueling time Fury Attacking Geodude to death, i managed to get Onix's Defense stage down by 5 and paralyze him with Static before Pikachu went down. Afterwards, With an insane amount of Rock tomb Misses and Parahax's, I got onix's Defense down one mroe stage and his attack down to minimum. It was all a matter of Fury Attacking till he died there. Let's say Brock hit Brock Bottom xD

Afterwards, I left pikachu in the front so he could train on the way to mount moon. I ended up with both Pikachu and Spearow lv.17 before i even made it to the cave =) The Cave was a piece of cake, but i near forgot that poison doesn't subside in this game, so i near blacked out due to carelessness... I taught Pikachu Mega Kick (Lasted 10 minutes max) and headed to Cerulean City.

I went to the gym, seeing how ready Pikachu was for the Gym. I OHKO and 2KO'd every pokemon in the gym, except for Starmie. I paralyzed it and started whittling it's HP Down. I got lucky with Parahax, and managed to get Starmie to the red before Pikachu fainted. Spearow came in and pecked it. CascadeBadge is mine!

I then proceeded to get spearow on the brink of evolution for the next Rival Battle. Spearow Solo'd the entire battle (yay for Ivysaur missing Sleep Powder) and then earned his right to evolve. Making it to Bill's house was easy, managed to get both pikachu and Fearow to lv.23. Afterwards, i made way to the thief Battle. I taught Pikachu Dig to deal with Geodudes (Never fit that purpose, though =/) I made way to the S.S. Anne, defeated everyone on there (Including my Rival), got Cut, and then realized neither of my pokemon could learn Cut. I had to Borrow a Diglett from Diglett's cave (Never was seen in battle) until i could defeat Lt. Surge. Once that feat was done, Diglett was Boxxed and now I am currently at where I said i was.

CURRENT STATS:

;022; Fearow (Falzar) Lv. 30
    Naive Nature
    Moves:
    Secret Power
    Peck
    Pursuit
    Leer

;025;Pikachu (Squid) Lv.28
    Serious Nature
    Moves:
    Thunderbolt
    Quick Attack
    Brick Break
    Thunder Wave

11. bulbasaur14

bulbasaur14 Bulbasaur line ftw

i would like a scramble challenge for leaf green please i cant trade but i dont mind any challenge restrictions. thanks

12. Little_Dragoness

Little_Dragoness Call me LD, please.

bulbasaur14, you can have a Kabutops that may only evolve after soloing Blaine.

13. bulbasaur14

okay thanks team so far

-Kabutops
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

just a little mention could someone give me a starter or a pokemon i can get really early

14. Pikasaur

Pikasaur Putting up a Fight

bulbasaur14 why dont you take a bulbasaur as your starter, no evolving it till you get to the E4 :D

15. tom-tom

tom-tom Furret <3

bulbasaur14-Take a Pidegey that can evolve into Pidegotto only, it can't be a Pidgeot untill you beat the game.

16. bulbasaur14

okay thanks team so far

-Kabutops(no evolving till solo blaine)
    -bulbasaur
    -pidgeotto(no evolving till after game)
    -
    -
    -

note: pikasaur you are now my favourite person ever thanks for the bulbasaur

17. Sprintking

Bulbasaur14, take a Hitmonlee with Hi Jump Kick. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

18. Ramsie

Ramsie Seeker of Knowledge

I'd like to do this challenge on FireRed.
    -I can't trade
    -No Pokemon of the same type (example, If I get seaking, I don't wish to have blastoise also.)

Bulbsaur14, take a Pikachu. Cannot evolve until after you've beaten the game.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  19. SilverMorty

SilverMorty Well-Known Member

bulbasaur take a Vaporeon with Dig

Ramsie take an Eevee that evolves to Flareon when you defeat a Growlithe without being Roared away. Teach it Shadow Ball.

20. Sprintking

Ramsie take an Ekans that can't evolve until it beats Misty's Starmie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.