• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red and Leaf Green Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spncrbrrtt

O BLOCK
E, take a Golbat. It has to know at least two STAB moves and Toxic.

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
Who wants a team member?

I don't, but were you the one who gave me a Parasect(Tsuchifuki)? I finally met the nature and gender requirements yesterday. xD It took me forever just to find the right one.

EliteMaster

I'm a bit bored, so I'm willing to take a scramble challenge on Leaf green. I can trade with Fire Red but will only catch rare pokemon in the Leaf Green cartridge.

EDIT: No starters!

Last edited:

EliteMaster

EliteMaster Take a Bulbasaur that has to solo Brock to evolve into Ivysaur. Has to solo 2 other Gym Leader Pokemon to evolve into Venusaur.

I was actually hoping to to go through this game without a starter. You can suggest another pokemon if you would.

PokemonOwn

I'm a bit bored, so I'm willing to take a scramble challenge on Leaf green. I can trade with Fire Red but will only catch rare pokemon in the Leaf Green cartridge.

EDIT: No starters!

Take a Pikachu. It must solo Brock's Gym to evolve (Assuming you're not picking the starter). It must also make 10 Rock Types faint, if you want to finish the challenge.

EliteMaster

@HydroSwampert
That will do, thanks:)

So, let's see what I got
Cubone, can only evolve after defeating that ghost marowak.
Pikachu, must solo's Brock gym in order to evolve(thanks>.<). Must also defeat 10 rock types in order t finish this challenge(can't be that hard this generation)
And Bellsprout, must solo a gym leader pokemon to evolve and another one to evolve again. Can they be of the same gym leader though. And does any battle with Giovanni count or just the last one?

Also nicknames and planned movesets are welcome!

EliteMaster

Well I can't be nit-picky with these kind of challenges:p.

PokemonOwn

@HydroSwampert
That will do, thanks:)

So, let's see what I got
Pikachu, must solo's Brock gym in order to evolve(thanks>.<). Must also defeat 10 rock types in order t finish this challenge(can't be that hard this generation)
And Bellsprout, must solo a gym leader pokemon to evolve and another one to evolve again. Can they be of the same gym leader though. And does any battle with Giovanni count or just the last one?

Also nicknames and planned movesets are welcome!

Here's another one. :p

Take a Caterpie. It must solo Misty's Gym to evolve, since she hates Bug Types. It then must solo Blaine's Gym to evolve (lol) into a Butterfree. If you don't like it, then Metapod must solo your Rival's entire team (Only once) to evolve.

EliteMaster

Sorry, but I only take one pokemon per person.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
elite master, take a Staryu, you can evolve it after you have beaten Lorelei and before you challenge your Rival. You must win that battle, otherwise reset your game, so no saving. Good luck!

EliteMaster

Ok then, 2 new additions for my team.
So, let's see what I got
Bellsprout, must solo a gym leader pokemon to evolve and another one to evolve again.
Fearow, is not allowed to participate in any gym battle or rival battle(ok?)
Staryu, can only evolve after beating Lorelei.
OK, one more guys and I'm good to go.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Elite Master, take an Eevee. You can evolve it into Jolteon if it solos one trainer in the fighting dojo. It can evolve into Vaporeon if it solos your Rivals starter (doesn't matter whitch time you battle him.) It can evolve into Flareon if it Defeats 3 onixs.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I'm bored, so I'd like to take a scramble challenge. I have Firered to use. Please do not post pokemon to EV train as your pokemon as I suck at EV training.

Status
Not open for further replies.