• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red and Leaf Green Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteMaster

Finally, I got my team around
Cubone, can only evolve after defeating that ghost marowak.
Pikachu, must solo's Brock gym in order to evolve(thanks>.<). Must also defeat 10 rock types in order t finish this challenge(can't be that hard this generation)
Bellsprout, must solo a gym leader pokemon to evolve and another one to evolve again.
Fearow, is not allowed to participate in any gym battle or rival battle(ok?)
Staryu, can only evolve after beating Lorelei.
and Eevee who can evolve in any of three depending on the circumstances(thank you CrystalZapdos, you kinda saved me with that.)
Well I guess it's time to start soon.

pokefielder, you should take a shellder who cannot have any STAB moves.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Pokefielder, take a Jigglypuff, he may never forget 2 of the moves he has when you catch him. You can decide which moves ;) Oh, and it has to be a male one...

Pokefielder, take a Dodrio. It cannot evolve from Doduo until you have soloed all the trainers in a gym of your choice just using Uproar

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@Pokefielder, take a Bulbasaur as your starter. You may evolve it into Ivysaur whenever you want, however you are only allowed to evolve it into Venusaur if you solo Erika with it. It must always know both Sleep Powder and Poison Powder.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
i need a scramble challenge team for my LeafGreen i know its suppose to be difficult but don't make me do Caterpie/Weedle soloing Brock's gym that's just nuts miju. >.<

Last edited:

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
Oki want a LG scramble challenge team

oh and mijuwott take a charmander as your starter it can evo into charmelion after soloing Misty and Lt surge It may n evo into Charizard after you beat your rival for the last time and it may not know and flying type moves

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
ok so this is what my team will be
1. shellder without any stab moves
2. seel always knowing rest
3. male jigglypuff with 2 moves that it was caught with
4. Dodou that cannot evolve until it KO's all gym trainers of my choice just using uproar
5. bulbasaur that must solo Erikia to evolve into venesaur and must know sleep powder and poison powder
6. caterpie that must defeat 10 rock types to evolve into butterfree
Quick question, does seel have to know rest when I catch it?

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
No, it is fine if it learns it a bit later.

Ok, Just started the game, I've been playing for an hour.

I decided to be a girl character because I have never been her in FR/LG. I decided to make my name Leaf as that is her actual name. I also decided to nickname my rival blue as that is his actual name.

I started off by picking Bulbasaur, as I need him on my team and decided to nicknames him Vines. I battled against Blue and won easily.

Leaf VS. Blue
Leaf sends out Vines
Blue sends out CHARMANDER
Vines uses tackle; it's a critical hit; 60% HP
CHARMANDER uses scratch; 90% HP
Vines uses tackle; 50% HP
CHARMANDER uses scratch; 80% HP
Vines uses tackle; it's a critical hit; 10% HP
CHARMANDER uses scratch; 70% HP
Vines uses tackle, but it missed!
CHARMANDER uses scratch; it's a critical hit; 20% HP
Vines uses tackle; 0% HP

That battle was seriously screwed up. I also decided to do a lot of training and leveld up Vines to level 8 before going to Virdinian City. I went into the Pokemart, got Oaks Parcel, and did some more training. Vines grew to level 10 and then I returned the Parcel to Professor Oak ang got the Pokedex. I then traveled to Virdinian Forest and caught a Caterpie and nicknamed it Metallic. I did some more training outside of Virdinian Forest and evolved Caterpie into a Metapod and got it to level 9. I also got Vines to level 12. I beat 2 trainers in Virdinian Forest and ended my journey for now.

Vines @ Nothing
-Tackle
-Growl
-Leech Seed
-Vine Whip

Metallic @ Nothing
-Tackle
-String Shot
-Harden
-Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.