• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red and Leaf Green Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolice23

Hoenn Lover
1. riachu - named sting
2. ninetales- no tms or hm moves
3. lickitung
4. Blastoise
5. onix
6. Dodrio

All set, will start tomorow, also will keep you guys updated on adventure:D

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
hatsheput, take a Fearow and you need to name it Kaen. It also needs to know either Drill Peck or Mirror Move.

crystalclare

soulsilver<3
K since its so hot today, I need something to do, so I'll do this! It'll be on firered, without trading. And if you could, don't just give a pokemon, give me a move or something that it has to know, to make the challenge harder ;)

Oh my, I should've checked this sooner! Ok so I have:
- Tentacruel, caught asap, evolve after fifth gym. Must have toxic and named Jelly.
- Squirtle w/ no evolution knowing skull bash.
- Hitmonchan named Trumpet w/ two elemental punches.
- Dugtrio w/ mudslap as only attacking move.
- Parasect w/ bullet seed and leech life FOREVER. Named Barnabee.
- Growlithe evolved after Blaine knowing roar.

I'm really excited for this! Especially because I get to used Growlithe, hurray :) Thanks people.

Last edited:

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Tentacruel for you crystalclare you have to catch it as soon as you can and evolve it after the 5-6th gym it has to have toxic and named it jelly

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
K since its so hot today, I need something to do, so I'll do this! It'll be on firered, without trading. And if you could, don't just give a pokemon, give me a move or something that it has to know, to make the challenge harder ;)

Take a Hitmonchan, must know 2 elemental punches, and be called Trumpet.

Orphee

no need to be upset
crystalclare take an awesome Dugtrio, keep mud slap as your only damaging attack

crystalclare, enjoy a Growlithe that cannot evolve until you have beaten Blaine, showing that you are indeed a master of the flames. It must know Roar :3

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
alright.... a Primeape named Banana with this moveset -Brick Break
-Strength
-Rock Tomb
-Bulk Up

Verna gets a female Ninetales named Kitt and knows Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Grudge and Iron Tail.

Dawsono

yeah ill take a challenge too, fire red with no trading:(

wouldnt mind a starter :)?

longfellowshot have a golduck:)

I would like a challenge on my Leaf Green, i can trade. I need it to have Bulbasaur though as i need the Entei. Yous can decide on what Bulba is called though :p as long as it isn't lame and if i am allowed to evolve it or not.

Can you avoid these pokemon as i have already trained with them and would like a challenge:

Charizard, Blastoise, Pidgeot, Fearow, Raticate, Sandslash, Raichu, Primeape, Dewgong, Flareon, Jolteon, Kabutops, Rapidash, Machamp, Electabuzz, Golduck.

- Bulbasaur
- Magmar
-
-
-
-

longfellowshot you should take a Dugtrio... i was gonna say Tentacruel but someone said Golduck and balance is good.

Last edited:
Dawsono take a Charmander as your starter.

- Bulbasaur
- Magmar
-
-
-
-

cool a magmar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.