• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red and Leaf Green Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Longfellowshot take an Kabutops. Must know Hydro Pump. Call it BandanaBob.

Leaf_Blade_Leafeon28

Hungry as a Snorlax
longfellowshot take a Beedrill

My team(LG)
-Venusaur
-Hypno
-Electrode
-Onix
-Hitmonlee
-

My Friends Team(LG)
-Blastoise
-Parasect
-Magneton
-Machamp
-Aerodactyl
-Wigglytuff

Ok so my friend is done and I forgot to say the pokemon that I just used and didnt want so they are Nidoqueen, Fearow, Persian, Jynx, and Ninetails so I need one more and please make it a surfer

Orphee

no need to be upset
If you need a surfer take a Rhydon

Leaf_Blade_Leafeon28

Hungry as a Snorlax
Thanx everyone!

My team(LG)
-Venusaur
-Hypno
-Electrode
-Onix
-Hitmonlee
-Rhydon

My Friends Team(LG)
-Blastoise
-Parasect
-Magneton
-Machamp
-Aerodactyl
-Wigglytuff

Sprintking

Ok, so here's my team...

1.Tangela
2.Pinsir
3.Raichu
4.Starmie
5.Magmar
6.Muk

Hmmm, only pikachu through the first 3+ gyms? This could be hard

Last edited:

Alder

Come at me bro
longfellowshot, welcome again. Golduck is yours. Teach it Psychic via TM.

I cleared the challenge!

I'll list the pokemon and how usefull they were in the league.(With comments)

Kingler 5% Tentacruel was better for water moves, while Marowak was better with Ground moves. Leaves it's only usefull move Vicegrip.

Tentacruel 40% He KOed a lot of pokemon, while he SOLOed 3 of my rivals pokemon!

Marowak 5% He was too slow to launch many attacks, while he oftenjgot 1-hit-KOed.

Tangela 10% He wasn't really useful, but at least he KOed Lance's Gyarados, who normally gives me lot of problems.

Beedrill 10% His stats were too low to really use him in the league, but he pulled me trough the game till the point I could catch Cubone. I only used him in the league after that. I beat Brock only using him, by waiting till Poison sting poisoned and keeping myself healthy with Potions.

Executor 30% He wasn;t really usefull as Execute, but that changed upon evolution! He could KO a lot of opponents while keeping himself healthy with Giga Drain. Psychic also helped a lot!

Too bad Marowak and Kingler didn't reach the level to learn Crabhammer and Bone Rush.

I cleared the challenge!

I'll list the pokemon and how usefull they were in the league.(With comments)

Kingler 5% Tentacruel was better for water moves, while Marowak was better with Ground moves. Leaves it's only usefull move Vicegrip.

Tentacruel 40% He KOed a lot of pokemon, while he SOLOed 3 of my rivals pokemon!

Marowak 5% He was too slow to launch many attacks, while he oftenjgot 1-hit-KOed.

Tangela 10% He wasn't really useful, but at least he KOed Lance's Gyarados, who normally gives me lot of problems.

Beedrill 10% His stats were too low to really use him in the league, but he pulled me trough the game till the point I could catch Cubone. I only used him in the league after that. I beat Brock only using him, by waiting till Poison sting poisoned and keeping myself healthy with Potions.

Executor 30% He wasn;t really usefull as Execute, but that changed upon evolution! He could KO a lot of opponents while keeping himself healthy with Giga Drain. Psychic also helped a lot!

Too bad Marowak and Kingler didn't reach the level to learn Crabhammer and Bone Rush.

fast_evo8

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
Hi I'd like a challenge for my LG
I can trade and I'd like nicknames

fast evo8, enjoy an Exeggutor which must be named 'Eggsplode'.

zandgaia, take a Poliwrath with Surf. That is all.

Alder

Come at me bro
Hm. I'll assign you...a Weezing. Teach it Shadow Ball and name it Tommy.

fast_evo8

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
Ok so far I have..

Magmar
Tangela must know Cut and Bind
Exeggutor named 'Eggsplode'
Electrode with Explosion named "KaBOOM"

2 more please ^^

Last edited:

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Fast evo: I already got a Poliwrath so no.
>Poliwrath w. surf
>Weezing w. Shadow ball. Tommy
>Farfetch'd

Status
Not open for further replies.