• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red and Leaf Green Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
which pokemon game version? FR or LG? some of us want to give u version exclusive pokemon...

Leaf green. you would have seen that if you had seen my post saying I wanted a scramble challenge for LEAF GREEN which was on the same page. tsk tsk tsk people ought to pay more attention

I just need one more you guys!

Squritle-- Cannot evolve into Wartortle until it solos Giovanni; Cannot evolve into Blastoise unless it knows Hydro Pump.

Arcanine-- Must be male. Can only evolve when it beats a female Growlithe.

Weezing (PassingGas)-- Must defeat rival's starter in any battle to evolve.

Jigglypuff (Miley)-- Must be female. Must know Hyper Voice before evolving. Final moveset: Hyper Voice, Ice Beam, Thunder, & Overheat.

Nidoking-- Must know Brick Break.

Disturbed1

Still down 3:
Current team:
Ninetails w Will-O-Wisp
Parasect w Giga Drain
Mankey that evolve til post VR

I need three more assigned please!

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Blazing Charmander, take as your flier a Pidgeot. Must be caught after the first gym.

Blazing Charmander

Thanks Esmerry. And with that:

Charizard - evolve from Charmeleon after Lorelei
Pidgeot - Flyer, to be caught after Pewter Gym
Golduck - evolve after learning Hydro Pump, and have moveset of Hydro Pump, Surf, Mega Punch and Aerial Ace
-
-
-

Four more slots left. My rules are in my previous post a page ago.

Last edited:

LostHero

@Blazing Charmander take a Psyduck that can only evolve once it learns Hydro Pump. Its final moveset must be Hydro Pump, Surf, Mega Punch and Aerial Ace. Name it Psyick. Have fun!

Still looking for four Pokémon!

-Electabuzz; must know Iron Tail
-Powerball the Electrode; must know Explosion
-
-
-
-

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
LostHero Take a Spearow that must know Peck that can only be evolved if it defeats one of Brock's Pokemon or at level 40.

Blazing Charmander

LostHero, take a Charizard for your flier. It must also learn Return.

And thanks for the Golduck. :) Loving the moveset, but won't be nicknaming it because one of my rules was not to have nicknames applied lol.

Guys, did you forget about me or something? I really wanna start soon, so please, I only need one more!

Squritle-- Cannot evolve into Wartortle until it solos Giovanni; Cannot evolve into Blastoise unless it knows Hydro Pump.

Jigglypuff (Miley)-- Must be female. Must know Hyper Voice before evolving. Final moveset: Hyper Voice, Ice Beam, Thunder, & Overheat.

LostHero

LostHero, take a Charizard for your flier. It must also learn Return.

And thanks for the Golduck. :) Loving the moveset, but won't be nicknaming it because one of my rules was not to have nicknames applied lol.

Gah, I even made a mental note of NOT giving it a nickname when I read your rules...FAIL. Glad you like it though.

-Spearow; can not evolve unless it defeats one of Brock's Pokémon or at level 40; must know Peck
-Charizard; flier; must know Return
-
-

Only two more!

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Come on people a lot of you can still give me pokemon! 5 to go!

Ray(rhyhorn)Evolve when defeats giovanni's lv 50 rhyhorn moves: Thunder Fire Blast Iron Tail Surf
-
-
-
-
-

Come on and also I am using Leaf Green for those who didnt see my first post
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: LostHero take a vaporean that can only evolve when it defeats 10 water types. Have fun!

Last edited:

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
Ray(rhyhorn)Evolve when defeats giovanni's lv 50 rhyhorn moves: Thunder Fire Blast Iron Tail Surf
-Clefable Cant have meteor mash
-
-
-
-
4 to go!

Charizardmaster, take an Eevee. Evolve it whenever and into whatever you want, but it must know Sand Attack.

I still need 1 more guys!

Terra Force

<-- Current Hunt
-Jolteon/Flareon/Vaporeon- must know sand attack
-Ray(rhyhorn)Evolve when defeats giovanni's lv 50 rhyhorn moves: Thunder Fire Blast Iron Tail Surf
-Clefable Cant have meteor mash
-
-
-

only 3 to go!

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Charizardmaster#1, take a Pikachu. Has to solo one gym before it can evolve.

LostHero

-Spearow; can not evolve unless it defeats one of Brock's Pokémon or at level 40; must know Peck
-Charizard; flier; must know Return
-Vaporeon; must defeat 10 water types before evolving
-

Only one more! Can't wait!

Disturbed1

LostHero takes a Vileplume/ Victrebell (i forget which is on which version), which cannot evolve into its final form til after defeating Erik'a version of itself.

Charizardmaster take the starter pokemon of your choice, evolve it whenever you want to, but you must let it learn each move it attepts to learn through level up.

Moonlight Murkrow take a Kadabra, evolve to Alakazam if you can, but it must keep Teleport.

I still need three more please! LG, no trade, no crappy pokemon please:
Ninetails must know Will-O-Wisp
parasect must know Giga Drain
Mankey- may not evolve til post Victory Road
-
-
-

Thanks!

Blazing Charmander

Gah, I even made a mental note of NOT giving it a nickname when I read your rules...FAIL. Glad you like it though.

No worries lol.

Charizard - evolve from Charmeleon after Lorelei
Pidgeot - Flyer, to be caught after Pewter Gym
Golduck - evolve after learning Hydro Pump, and have moveset of Hydro Pump, Surf, Mega Punch and Aerial Ace
Dugtrio - must evolve in Rock Tunnel
Jynx - must have moveset of Hidden Power, Secret Power, Ice Punch and Perish Song
-

ONE more to go and i'm ready to start. Remember that i'm playing FireRed, can't trade, don't desire nicknames and want a diverse team in terms of types.

Last edited:

Disturbed1

Blazing Charmander: A Diglett that may evolve into Dugtrio IN Rock Tunnel, not outside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.