• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red and Leaf Green Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
Foxyman;; Take a Caterpie. Evolve to Buttefree before Brock. [Hard, I know.]

Edit;; Keep two of the status moves. [StunSpore, PoisonPowder, SleepPowder, etc.]

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
foxyman1167, take if you choose your Muk to have Sunny Day, then take a Exeggutor. If you choose Rain Dance then use Magneton. They must also know their respective weather moves if possible.

Nolan Bentley

foxyman gets his very own ferrow.

Shiny Espeon0429

Beacause you've been nice when handing out pokemon to me, take a geodude, evolve it into Graveler after soloing Surge. Evolve it into golem (If you can trade) if it can beat one of Erika's pokemon.

masterleo

Order Up!
Hi there! I was going to do this in pearl but I didn't want to restrat my game but I just did in fire red so... hit me!

masterleo

Order Up!
Hi there! I was going to do this in pearl but I didn't want to restrat my game but I just did in fire red so... hit me!

masterleo, enjoy a Muk.

Shiny Espeon0429

Masterleo, Take one Magnemite, evolve it only if It can defeat two other Magnemites using only Supersonic.

Oooh harsh.

Take a Jynx, Masterleo.

masterleo

Order Up!
sorry espon but I will not use a jinx sorry I should have said that

I also can't trade

can I get some thing other than grimer because in fr they only have a 5% chance of appering

Last edited:
I can't see how you don't want to get something because of a low apperance rate. Patience is a virtue.

If you don't want a Muk, take a Weezing.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
MasterLeo, take a Gloom, and feel free to evolve into either Vileplume or Bellossom.....

Alder

Come at me bro
LeafGreen, no trading. I prefer final evolutions, btu I don't care what I get. It's time I had a challenge in-game anyhow.

Angeling, take a Rhydon.

Dragon Master, meet mah buddy Tangela.

Ground Tamer, here's a Kanto hunting challenge, try to find a Kangaskhan

And I think foxyman has oen slot left, try a Muk.

And hey, let's not forget about mewfanforlife...let's give him a Tentacool.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Alder, take a Flareon, and it must be called Chuck if male, and Stacey if a female.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

Alder, take a Parasect named Toady. He or she must know the move Spore. ;047;

Alder, a Seaking is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.