• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red and Leaf Green Scramble Challenge - New (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I finished my last challenge and would like to have another one with restrictions(I don't care if it is evolving after elite four or whatever, just nothing that cripples the pokemon). Since I just did one the pokemon I don't want are Primeape, marowak, flareon, parasect, kabutops, and dodrio. I'm sick of the starters also, so none of those.

I leaf green and no method of trading. Other than that there are no other restrictions.

Finish with a Hitmonchan, must know an Elemental Punch. Call it Mr. Mustard.

Stacie

FR Update:
Haven't updated in a while... been playing Earthbound. D:
But I've gotten back around to my Scramble challenge and here's my status:

- Defeated Erika's gym to recieve my latest badge, the Rainbowbadge.
- Obtained the Good Rod from Fishing Guru's older brother in Fuschia City. Good Rod finally allowed me to catch a female Goldeen, which I named Sordinae, as instructed.
- Currently training Sordinae in Rock Tunnel; she's at level 11. :\
- Opsear is level 35. Schnoz is now a Hypno and he's at 36. Static evolved into a Jolteon with the help of a Thunderstone and is at level 37. Spot is the same level as Static and is fully evolved.

After some intense training, we're going to go back to Fuschia to challenge Koga, then we'll be on our way to Saffron, and finally to Cinnabar, where we will pick up the last addition to our team: a Growlithe! Still don't know what to name him yet... Right now he has no name, so I might just call him Growly. :)

Anyways, back to my training!

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Team complete. Now going...

TEAM
- Blastoise (must know Skull Bash)
- Persian (named Whiskers)
- Nidoqueen (must know Body Slam and Bite)
- Raticate (must know both Super and Hyper Fang)
- Pikachu (may evolve upon soloing Lt. Surge)
- Tentacruel

-Raiga-

Alright, so my final team will be this:

Kanghaskhan with flamethrower
Jigglypuff
Slowbro-water plus from misty
Magicarp from cheap salesman-evolve after old rod-must have dragonrage
Exegutor named omlet and know egg bomb
Hitmonchan, must know elemental punch-Mr.Mustard

My only request is that someone set an evolution restriction for jiggypuff, since the person didn't say if I can evolve it or any restrictions.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Alright, so my final team will be this:

Kanghaskhan with flamethrower
Jigglypuff
Slowbro-water plus from misty
Magicarp from cheap salesman-evolve after old rod-must have dragonrage
Exegutor named omlet and know egg bomb
Hitmonchan, must know elemental punch-Mr.Mustard

My only request is that someone set an evolution restriction for jiggypuff, since the person didn't say if I can evolve it or any restrictions.

Jigglypuff can only evolve if it KO's Lt. Surges Raichu. If you don't mind me giving it a nickname, call it DayDreamer.

-Raiga-

Jigglypuff can only evolve if it KO's Lt. Surges Raichu. If you don't mind me giving it a nickname, call it DayDreamer.

Thank you, except as far as the nickname goes I already named it since I just started, but maybe I'll rename it later.

My progress so far is small since I just started, but here it is:
Started with squirtle and battled everything up to brock, then the few trainers who block the patch of grass jiggypuff is in. Proceeded to catch jigglypuff and it is now at level 13.

I also got the magikarp from the cheap salesman, but I will wait until I can train using the vs. seeker to evolve it(after getting old rod of course).

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Hey all! I finished my Poison monotype challenge, so now I think I'll do a scramble.

Though I have a few requests:
1. At least one Pokemon that must be caught in the Safari Zone
2. A Pokemon that can fly and a Pokemon that can surf- to minimize switching out Pokemon to transport myself
3. Not Arbok, Golbat, Tentacruel, Haunter or Nidoking-- they were in my last game.

Thanks!

The Flash

I like shorts!
Hey all! I finished my Poison monotype challenge, so now I think I'll do a scramble.

Though I have a few requests:
1. At least one Pokemon that must be caught in the Safari Zone
2. A Pokemon that can fly and a Pokemon that can surf- to minimize switching out Pokemon to transport myself
3. Not Arbok, Golbat, Tentacruel, Haunter or Nidoking-- they were in my last game.

Thanks!

Eh, take a rhyhorn. it can only evolve if you teach it surf.

SapphireRose

Morning☼Sun
WynautQueen, take Mimien that you get from trading an Abra to that one guy after you go through Diglett Cave.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Thanks, sounds interesting.

I know it's generally not done to assign yourself a Pokemon, but I've never fully trained a Clefable or a Wigglytuff in FR, and I'd REALLY like to do one of those.

However, if someone would like to assign me a restriction on when I can evolve it or what moves I can teach it to give it more of a random aspect, that'd be great.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
WynautQueen, take a Venusaur. It can only evolve from Ivysaur to Venusaur if it defeats one of Blaine's Pokémon.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
WynautQueen, take a Venusaur. It can only evolve from Ivysaur to Venusaur if it defeats one of Blaine's Pokémon.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Awesome.

So I've got Venusaur, Clefable, Rhydon and Mr. Mime. Just need two more to get started!

Orphee

no need to be upset
WynautQueen you can have Aerodactyl (flyer) and must know Bite

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
All right! Thanks for all the Pokemon assignments, everyone...

My first update, starting with a Bulbasaur named Greenhaus, Timid nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.