• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red Future Team

Scept4

PKMN Trainer Tricker
Hi I'm a Fire Red player and I like to tell me,what pokemons to add to my team,my team is:pikachu-Level 15,and Squirtle level 15,in future I will take also Meotwh,what are the best attacks for meowth?
P.S.What pokemon should add to my team?

God-Karp

Pay Day is really Meowth's only good attack...you should add Scyther, Arcanine, Poliwrath.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
First off, let's look at you're starters weakness... Blastoise (water) weaknesses are (electric and grass) you have no way of countering this, you need a fire and a ground type as a start and more coverage. I'd go for Arcanine or Flareon with this one, both can be obtained with Fire Stone and teach them both Flamethrower, that covers his grass weakness. A good ground early on is either Nidoking/Queen or Dugtrio all 3 are good Pokemon if used right Dugtrio is really fast but weak defense so it's all about you're needs.

Raichu's weakness is (ground) and Blastoise covers that, so you're good there.

Persian is normal type and I don't really recommend it, it's got a great move pool but weak stats. If you choose Persian go with Slash, Thunderbolt, Aerial Ace, and Faint Attack. As I said, he's not really good and I recommend a different Pokemon

So with what I told you Blastoise, Nido's/Dugtrio/Rhydon, and Raichu are you're only Pokemon. As I said, Persian isn't that useful. Now all you need is a Psychic, Flying (not needed but useful), and anything of you're choice just make sure it has type coverage.

Me personally this is what I would do.

Blastoise - Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Surf, Iron Tail

Dugtrio until you got Rhydon. Rhydon - Earthquake, Megahorn, Rock Slide, Brick Break

Raichu - Thunderbolt, Rain Dance, Thunder (Thunder will not miss with Rain Dance), Body Slam

Arcanine - Extreme Speed, Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Aerial Ace

Dodrio - Tri Attack, Fly, Drill Peck, Steel Wing

Hypno - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Toxic

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
TM, lots of the moves I mentioned are TM or move tutor moves. But they give you the coverage you need and with that set up you shouldn't have a problem as long as they're grinded up correctly.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
Sec let me get the exact locations of all the tutors and TM's.

Ice Beam - Game Corner
Iron Tail - Game Corner
Shadow Ball - Game Corner
Rock Slide - Tutor in Rock Tunnel (if Rhydon wait for Rhydon)
Brick Break - Celadon Dept Store
Sunny Day - Safari zone
Steel Wing - Safari Zone
Aerial Ace - Route 9
Rain Dance - Route 15
Body Slam - Sevvi Islands 4 on the bridge

Well To Help You Out You Should Add Nidoqueen, Arcanine, and Exeggutor.

Blastoise - Surf, Ice Beam, Body Slam, Protect.

Raichu - Thunderbolt/Thunder, Focus Punch, Substitute, Thunder Wave.

Persian - Return, Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, Aerial Ace.

Nidoqueen - Earthquake, Counter, Superpower, Sludge Bomb.

Arcanine - Double Edge, Extremespeed, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Crunch.

Exeggutor - Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Psychic, Sleep Powder.

Me Personally If I Chose Squirtle I Would Have Selected These Pokemon For My Team :

- Blastoise
- Nidoqueen
- Snorlax
- Magneton
- Exeggutor
- Arcanine/Flareon

Hope This Helps. VM Me If You Want Me To Post The Moves For My Team That I Would Use. :D