• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire red/Leaf green team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraush

I'm just getting back into Pokemon after a bit of a break, and what got me back in was that the PokeMMO got it's bugs sorted out and is up and running quite functionally, so I was going to plan out a team for it.

It's based on Fire Red/Leaf Green so I was wondering what you guys thought of this as a team? (And the ones that I have multiple choices of, I was wondering if anyone could help me decide between them)

Jolteon
Alakazam
Dragonite/Tyranitar
Nidoking
Rapidash/Arcanine
Tentacruel/Lapras/Starmie

You need to post EVs, natures, move, and a description of each Pokemon :)

Please skim over the rules, or just look at what other people have posted to get an idea of what is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.