• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire red - need help in team selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA02

Hello, i would like to prepare a team for E4. I have Charizard, Kadabra and Vileplume, can't decide about the other 3, im thinking about Lapras, Snorlax and Nidoking. Will it do fine against E4 or should i change something?

Tonguetyd

More details, please. Lapras, Snorlax and Nidoking are all great, but I need more details.

KillerDraco

More like without the bare minimum details (i.e., movesets), this thread's gonna have to be closed. I'll give it 24 hours.

And now we're closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.