• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red RMT! + HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarpeDiem

Hey guys, I want you to rate my team and help me find a sixth pokemon to finish my team.

Dragonite. Level 75.
Agility
Dragon claw
Wing attack
Brick Break
(Dragonite is personally my favorite and first dragon type ive ever had, i know its ou but i couldn't have a team in firered without one.)

Vaporeon. Level 73.
Surf
Ice beam
Shadow ball
Toxic
(Vaporeon is still a tank.)

Jolteon. Level 65.
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Thunder wave
Shadow ball
(Super quick sweeper, thats all ill say.)

Aerodactyl. Level 38. (In training...)
Ancient power
Wing attack
Agility
(Don't know what to put as fourth move)
(This is going to probably be my main pokemon to use when its a higher level. Aerodactyl is amazing.)

Mewtwo. Level 71.
Flamethrower
Psychic
Recover
Calm mind
(K i know its an uber, but bear with me. Its fun to use yo.)

Okay help me decide what my sixth pokemon should be! I've used most of the good tms. (Noob move) and dont have many, so hmu with a pokemon that learns decent moves levelling up.

Thanks!

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Hey guys, I want you to rate my team and help me find a sixth pokemon to finish my team.

Dragonite. Level 75.
Dragon Dance
Dragon claw
Wing attack or Fly if it is OU.
Brick Break
(Dragonite is personally my favorite and first dragon type ive ever had, i know its ou but i couldn't have a team in firered without one.)

Vaporeon. Level 73.
Surf
Ice beam
Shadow ball
Toxic
(Vaporeon is still a tank.)
Nothing wrong here

Jolteon. Level 65.
Thunderbolt
Quick Attack (Go to a move reminder in the sevii islands)
Thunder wave
Shadow ball
(Super quick sweeper, thats all ill say.)

Aerodactyl. Level 38. (In training...)
Ancient power / Earrthqauke (If you still have Earthquake.)
Wing attack or Fly (in-game)
Fire Blast / Flamethrower (If you still have it)
Iron Tail / Take Down
(Don't know what to put as fourth move)
(This is going to probably be my main pokemon to use when its a higher level. Aerodactyl is amazing.)

Mewtwo. Level 71.
Flamethrower
Psychic
Recover
Calm mind
(K i know its an uber, but bear with me. Its fun to use yo.)
Mewtwo set is fine, very standard since its Calm Mind + Psychic + Recover + Special Fire/Water/Electric move.

Okay help me decide what my sixth pokemon should be! I've used most of the good tms. (Noob move) and dont have many, so hmu with a pokemon that learns decent moves levelling up.

Thanks!

As for pokemon I have a few in mind

Arcanine
- Fire Blast / Overheat
- Extremespeed
- Iron Tail
- Earthquake (If you don't have it use dig)

Snorlax@Leftovers
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Sohryu

Be a Man!
The Rest +Sleep Talk combo... Isn't good for in-game. Just go for all out offensive or setting up 'lax.
Curse, Brick Break, Shadow Ball and Return, or even Earthquake (for overall power) over Brick Break. Up to you.
Be rating the rest later... Will try to fix somethings I didn't liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.