• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Red

Vahnstad

Just wanted to show my team. didn't want to pick legendaries (although i shouldn't have picked aerodactyl maybe), and i didn't want to use pokemon where i couldn't obtain the last evolution. Also wanted to avoid pokemons from the national pokemondex. Didn't care about movesets when i played :p

The game is finished, although maybe i should try to level them up (and switch my aerodactyl with a pidgeot or other pokemon type since i have charizard

Charizard lvl 68
Wing Attack (yes okay, could change this)
Flamethrower
Blast Burn
Slash

Vileplume lvl 63
Petal Dance
Cut
Giga Drain
Acid

Aerodactyl lvl 62
Wing Attack
Ancientpower
Fly
Bite

Dragonite lvl 61
Shock Wave
Outrage
Water Pulse
Ice Beam

Electrode lvl 62 (actually he is weaker than i thought)
Mirror Coat
Explosion (i used this move when i beat the E4 :p)
Spark
Swift

Golduck lvl 61
Brick Break
Confusion (he can't learn psychic?)
Surf
Strength