• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire team?

jj10120

rate my team im not too sure if this is a good team on Diamond? NEW Attacks couldn't find most attacks people said!

Infernape Naught Lvl:72
Stats: Attack:196 Defense:124 SP. atk:171 sp. def:108 Speed:108 Hp:206
Blast Burn
Close combat
Flare Blitz (finding earthquake tm)
Flamethrower

Blaziken bashful Lvl:92
Stats: Attack: 276 defense:155 Sp.atk:230 Sp.def:163 speed:205 Hp:296
Blastburn
Overheat
Sky uppercut
Earthquake

Rayquaza Lax Lvl:82
Stats: Attack:298 defense:200 sp atk:278 sp def:151 speed:182 Hp:287
Hyper Beam
Outrage
Focus Blast
Fly

Charizard Quiet Lvl:61
Stats: Attack:125 defense:116 sp atk:187 sp def:120 speed:123 Hp:185
Blast Blast
dragon claw
Aeiral Ace
Heat Wave

Blastoise Rash lvl:44 (training) (replaced typlosion)
Stats: Attack:93 defense:107 sp atk:105 sp def:97 speed:94 Hp:141
Hydrocannon (not used much)
Blizzard (dont ask how i got blizzard)
Aqau tail(wish to replace with earthquake)
surf

Groudon Bashful Lvl:80
Stats: Attack:268 Defence:241 Sp atk:198 sp def:165 speed:164 Hp:282
Fissure
erupion
Solatbeam
Earth power

;392;;257;;384;;006;;009;;383;

BackUp: Palkia lvl 100 , Regigigas lvl 70 and Heatram lvl 70

Last edited:

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
please use the edit post button to save mods closing this thread

for your Charizard remove fly replaces with aerial ace instead of an attack that takes 2 turns giving the opponent time to swap you can beat it with 1 attack that never misses

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
rate my team im not too sure if this is a good team on Diamond?

Infernape adamant/jolly Lvl:68
Lifeorb/expertbelt
Nasty plot
G-knot/T-bolt
F-thrower/F-blast
Closecombat

Ape makes a good mixed sweeper, nasty plot up, then G-knot and flame move power up and close combat for power pokes that you need taken out

Blaziken jolly/adamant Lvl:92
Choice band/leftovers
skyuppercut
flareblitz/B-kick
stone edge/T-punch
brave bird/swordsdance

Blaziken makes a good physical sweeper, but don't use S-dance if you go with a choice band set

Rayquaza Lax Lvl:79
@Lifeorb/lum or persim berry
D-Dance
outrage
Extreme speed/crunch/Dragon claw
icebeam/Earthquake/overheat

First Dragon dance a few times then let loose with Outrage with massive damage after Dance+Lifeorb+stab, you could use Dragon claw or the berry if you don't like the confusion caused by Outrage.

Charizard adamant/jolly Lvl:37 (training)
salac berry
Bellydrum
F-punch/Flareblitz (Try and get F-punch it works, so much better with out the recoil from Blitz.)
E-quake/Dragonclaw
Sub/dragonclaw

First belly drum to raise his raise his physical attacks, then sub which activates blaze and salac which raises the power of his fire moves and boosts speed. or a special set works fine too.

Charizard *modest/timid
@Choicespecs/Wise glasses
Overheat/F-thrower/Fireblast
airslash
dragonpulse/solarbeam
focus blast/solarbeam

Typholosion timid/rash/mildLvl:36 (training)
@choice scarf
Eruption
F-thrower/over heat
Earthquake/T-punch
Focus punch/WoW

or a sunny Ty
Typhlosion Timid/modest
Leftovers
-Sunny day/sub (if you going with Groudon you can replace Sunny day)
-Solarbeam
-Fire blast/F-thrower
-WoW/Earthquake/t-punch

Groudon Bashful Lvl:76
@leftovers/Lifeorb
Solarbeam/Dragonclaw/Shadowclaw
Stealthrock
toxic/roar/t-wave
Earthquake/dragonclaw/shadowclaw

;392;;257;;384;;006;;157;;383;

BackUp: Palkia, Regigigas and Heatram

For an all fire team you need some diversity in moves that cover their weaknesses and moves that take time to chare like Blast burn are generally a bad idea, because you could do more damage in two turns from something like flamethrower than one BB.

Good luck with the Fire team!

Last edited:

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
as your fire team stands my Roserade could beat it on its own, use the changes Aura-Ash stated and your team will be fine

jj10120

yes but u no blast burn i never use it until he/she has thier last pokemon out and say if i used flamethrower and it goes half way but thiers alittle bar of green then i use blast burn more easy to faint a pokemon (fireblast good for replacing blastburn) and the natures well i have a few baby pokemon that have them natures a charmander etc i see what i can do to get the natures. and ur roserade could beat my team but if ur roserade had lower speed im just saying cos if u have higher speed u win cos speed is a very importan and i think thats pretty much it im going 2 say i take ur advice ash. i dont have any pokemon with a jolly or adamant :( since i dont have them im going to make them stronge and give them hp up pp up protein stuff like that

Last edited:

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
lol i get what you mean but my roserade probably doesn't have that high speed i never really looked, it has rain dance and weatherball combo so it would reduce amount of fire damage etc. but obviously rayquazza has air lock but some tactics with sludgebomb and other moves would help.

if you can get on wi-fi i'm pretty sure people will have jolly and adamant pokemon that your looking for :) but i think making a pokemon hold an everstone while breeding passes on the nature to the baby if i remember correctly, but obviously you'll have to find pokemon with that nature...if you can get on the wi-fi network i'll try get on and trade you a jolly chimchar but you'd have to wait till i move back home from uni.

jj10120

ok ur roserade sounds pretty stronge but im think the drinks can help my charizard my infernape and blaziken out

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Thunderpunch for Typhlosion can only be obtained from Emerald's Battle Frontier Move Tutor iirc.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
the only way to teach thunder punch for some of your pokes like Typhlosion in Diamond, is migrating the poke who knows it from emerald version.
In Emerald version the way to get the elemental punches is by getting 48Battle points and giving them to the move tutor in the battlefroniter.

jj10120

OR getting a female typolishion and a male medicham with thunderpunch and BANG well POP out comes egg with a cyndaquil with thunderpunch clever what u can do with other pokemon. and U COULD OF TOLD ME ASH!!!!

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
a bit of problem with that, Medicham cannot breed with Typhlosion. There are other Pokemon who learns Thunderpunch and can breed with Typhlosion, though. But I'm not sure if Thunderpunch would be passed down.......

crazymoose

Tailow!
OR getting a female typolishion and a male medicham with thunderpunch and BANG well POP out comes egg with a cyndaquil with thunderpunch clever what u can do with other pokemon. and U COULD OF TOLD ASH!!!!
cynquadil doesn't learn thunderpunch by breeding... only from the move tutor

jj10120

yes it does in diamond look on serebii stupid.then how can thunderpunch be learned to a typolishion when there r no typolishion that have thunderpunch unless u used cheat cartridge do the emerald tutor or get a female typolishion and breed with a male pokemon that knows thunder punch IT WORKS I HAVE DONE IT WITH A MALE BLASTOISE AND FEMALE FARLGATR AND I GOT A HYDRO PUMP TOTODILE! which was on my old game what i miss :'(

Last edited:

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
Right jj10120

No cheat cartriges were used, thunderpunch CANNOT be bred onto Cyndaquil, you have to use Emerald to teach it to Typhlosion then Migrate the Typhlosion over using Pal Park

to get Cyndaquil on Emerald you need to complete the Hoenn dex, nothing to do with cheats

and on Serebii where exactly are you looking

Totodile can learn Hydro Pump through breeding, look at the egg moves at the bottom of the pokedex entries on the main site >_>

Cyndaquil egg moves

Fury Swipes
Quick Attack
Reversal
Thrash
Foresight
Covet
Howl
Crush Claw
Double-Edge
Double-Kick
Flare Blitz

where in that list does it say that you can breed Thunderpunch to Cyndaquil?

Last edited:

jj10120

o crap i must been talking about the rong thing :S o i was looking at infernapes baby moves i do no whats down the bottom of the page thats were i get all the moves!

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
lol okay...

seriously where were you looking though :p just out of curiosity

have you started to sort your sets for your other pokemon?