• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire team?

Level up all of them to 100.change infernapes blast burn with EQ and flamethrower with grassknot.Change blazikens overheat with flamethrower.Change rayquazas fly with aerial ace.charazard and groudon are fine.change blastoises blizzard with icebeam and aquatail with focusblast.

jj10120

Level up all of them to 100.change infernapes blast burn with EQ and flamethrower with grassknot.Change blazikens overheat with flamethrower.Change rayquazas fly with aerial ace.charazard and groudon are fine.change blastoises blizzard with icebeam and aquatail with focusblast.

NO Rayquaza is pefectly fine with fly and if i didnt how could i get to the pokemon league u idoit infernapes is fine i just have to change some moves that r not the ones u said and charizard knows aerail ace and no i wont change blizzard i change aqua tail for focus blast dow

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
you use HM slaves you don't teach pokemon hm's except Surf and Waterfall as they are powerful watermoves

an example is Bibarrel as it can learn pretty much all HM's besides fly, use another flying pokemon...

jj10120

lol my rayquaza aint no hm slave i use him for many battles and just cos i use fly dont mean his a hm slave i never have hm slave people who have hm slaves a spiteful lol

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
ok you make no sense, i said use HM's for a pokemon that is a HM slave like Bibarrel, not that your Rayquazza was a HM slave...

Hikaru Ichiro

Pyromaniac
NO Rayquaza is pefectly fine with fly and if i didnt how could i get to the pokemon league u idoit infernapes is fine i just have to change some moves that r not the ones u said and charizard knows aerail ace and no i wont change blizzard i change aqua tail for focus blast dow

Mmkay.
If you're going to ask for advice, don't call people giving the advice idiots.
That being said, I recommend you teach your Rayquaza Aerial Ace as well. Fly wastes a turn and gives opponents a turn to switch out, believe me, many of my opponents have been screwed over because they had fly ((On a side note, just today, I was battling, and a Swampert used Dig rather than Earthquake on my Infernape, which gave me time to switch to my Dragonite and make the hit miss.))
If you're so adamant about needing to get to the Pokémon league, then all you really need to do is pick up a Staravia and keep it in your box. Then, pick it up whenever you need to get there.
Also, with your Infernape, I recommend going Physical Sweeper. I don't bother with natures, but the moveset you will need is this-
Flare Blitz
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Stone Edge

1- Flare Blitz does some really good damage, and will get your Infernape's Blaze activated quickly, so it can go out with a bang, especially if you want to substitute one of these moves for Blast Burn, but I don't recommend it...
2- Swords Dance is the key to sweeping, really. If you Flare Blitz first, you are likely to move first, but it will bring your HP down giving the opponent a good chance to OHKO you. If you use Close Combat first, you are also likely to be OHKO'd because of your reduced defense and special defense. Swords dance guarantees that one shot kill, but find a safe time to use it!
3- Close Combat is for STAB, really. It covers Rock weakness, and is a good primary attack. Many things can be OHKO'd by Close Combat, and it's nice to have an attack that is nearly guaranteed to hit with no recoil but reduced defense and special defense
4- Stone Edge saves you against Charizard, Rayquaza, Altaria, Togekiss, Dragonite, and basically anything else you can think of that flies. You will need either Stone Edge or Thunderpunch on your Infernape. I recommend Stone Edge, because it hits Charizard REALLY hard, and is super effective on Dragons. However, Thunderpunch also covers your water weaknesses. Your choice.
I hope I helped ^_^

Hikaru Ichiro

Pyromaniac
And, on a totally different note, and not to be anal...
But please try to slow down as you are posting. No one's rushing you, and I can understand doing that on IMs, but by using text talk in forums, you make it a lot harder to read for everyone else >_<
EDIT: Gawsh, I forgot to say this
It's a bad idea to use Hyper Beam moves. Most people who know Pokémon very well will tell you that Hyper Beam moves DO NOT HELP. You can't risk sacrificing a turn to recharge, unless you KNOW you are going to die in the next turn, which is unlikely, because there is always the chance that your opponent will do something stupid.
Hyper Beam moves includes Hyper Beam itself, then the elemental Hyper Beam moves, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, and Frenzy Plant.
REEDIT: ACK, I FORGOT TO SAY THIS TOO! XD
Most things you will need Blizzard again will die in an Ice Beam, and Blizzard not only has a low chance to hit, but low PP as well, so you may run into a problem, especially against a team of dragons. 6 Raiquazas, killed 5 with Blizzard, assuming they all hit, and then you've got nothing to do for the last one...

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Hyper Beam moves includes Hyper Beam itself, then the elemental Hyper Beam moves, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, and Frenzy Plant.

You forgot Rock Wrecker and Giga Impact XD

jj10120

ffs i dont want any advice from anyone now cos they say most crappist attacks in the world like swords dance everyone might like but i dont.

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
ummm jj10120 why post in the first place if you don't take peoples suggestions into consideration and how is swords dance crap? raises your attack by 2 stages so it is easier to win a battle you need strategy yours is attack the f*** out of them but like i said my Roserade can beat you hands down all i need to do is rain dance and weather ball and your screwed so either take them into consideration or don't bother posting

i appologize if you take that the wrong way, i have had the worst day of my life and its not helpful when people are trying to help you and you throw it back at them

Hikaru Ichiro

Pyromaniac
Hmm? Oh yes... I did forget Rock Wrecker and Giga Impact xD

jj10120, look at it from a tactical point of view:
Infernape is horribly fast, which gives it amazing sweeping capabilities. But, once you Flare Blitz, you will lose some HP, so if you dont OHKO, you're screwed. If you use Close Combat you lower your own Defense and Special Defense, so you also most likely will suffer a OHKO. If you Stone Edge, you have a pretty low accuracy move, and will really only hit flying types and stuff like that. If you go against something like Golem, chances are you will not kill it without Swords Dancing first. It's foolproof, all you need is one Swords Dance, and Infernape's high speed plus high attack will finish off EVERY MEMBER of a team, easy.

Ehh, Valdoom, if you're so upset, it may not be the best time for you to post either, being as it upsets you so much that people are throwing it back at you. You have to know that, when you give advice, people do tend to throw it back, especially when they don't want to admit they are wrong (jj10120, not accusing you of anything)

But then again, jj10120, you do have your own opinion about this, and if you really think that Swords Dance will not help your case at all, then fine. But your loss.

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
lol sorry Hikaru, i ment in general about everyone not just me, if jj10120 doesn't listen to me its fine, but when countless people who have been on the forum a long time say these movesets and he says there wrong it makes me wonder why some people post.

i do know not everyone wants to accept movesets etc i have been on the forum longer than you Hikaru, i learnt from one of the best Shinobi Pachirisu

and Hikaru you gave a good explanation there to why jj10120 should use Swords Dance

everyone goes through that faze of saying Blast Burn and other hyper beam moves are great but its best to try and break that habit sooner rather than later as it can affect the overall gameplay...tactics ftw

Hikaru Ichiro

Pyromaniac
Agreed. Humiliatingly, I went through that phase as well -sweatdrops-
But I got out of it as soon as people explained to me how much it brought you down xD

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
yeah i went through that faze on pokemon fire red xD but when i got pearl i started getting into doing movesets properly xD

superluis5

Paraguayan Trainer
rate my team im not too sure if this is a good team on Diamond? NEW Attacks couldn't find most attacks people said!

Infernape NAIVE Lvl:72
Stats: Attack:196 Defense:124 SP. atk:171 sp. def:108 Speed:108 Hp:206
HP ICE
Close combat
NASTY PLOT
Flamethrower

Blaziken JOLLY Lvl:92
Stats: Attack: 276 defense:155 Sp.atk:230 Sp.def:163 speed:205 Hp:296
FLARE BLITZ
STONE EDGE
Sky uppercut
THUNDER PUNCH

Rayquaza ADAMANT Lvl:82
Stats: Attack:298 defense:200 sp atk:278 sp def:151 speed:182 Hp:287
DRAGON DANCE
Outrage
EARTHQUAKE
CRUNCH

Charizard JOLLY Lvl:61
Stats: Attack:125 defense:116 sp atk:187 sp def:120 speed:123 Hp:185
BELLY DRUM
FIRE PUNCH
EARTHQUAKE
SUBSITUTE

Blastoise BOLD lvl:44 (training) (replaced typlosion)
Stats: Attack:93 defense:107 sp atk:105 sp def:97 speed:94 Hp:141
SURF
RAPID SPIN
TOXIC
ICEBEAM

Groudon ADAMANT Lvl:80
Stats: Attack:268 Defence:241 Sp atk:198 sp def:165 speed:164 Hp:282
EARTHQUAKE
STONE EDGE
DRAGON CLAW
FIRE PUNCH

;392;;257;;384;;006;;009;;383;

BackUp: Palkia lvl 100 , Regigigas lvl 70 and Heatram lvl 70

I HOPE I HAVE HELPED MAN

ALL YOUR NATURES WERE WRONG

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
Change the title in the edit section of the first post to Lock Please and then PM a mod.