• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Club [New Flame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
U3ouCwT.png

Welcome to the burning Valcanos and Blazing Fire where passionate trainers can train in peace and love there fire pokemon. Fire type club is for trainers that like Fire types and are devoted on training these pyro like pokemon which this club will have topics to talk about fire pokemon,Fire type of the month,and where trainers can congregate and talk about the fire pokemon type they love.

Serebii had some down time which deleted the club so please repost your applications please so i can re add you thanks if you guys didn't know!

BlaineB2W2.gif
Rules
Rapidash_BW.gif

1.) SPPF rules apply, of course.
2.) No flamming/trolling of any kind if you do you will be reported
3.) No spam/one-liners.
4.) Competitive talks are allowed as long as its civil
5.) Votings of pokemon of a month will be once a month
6.) Try to stay active I will not make a rule to be removed but try to stay active please and thank you
7.) If using a userbar or button to promote the club please provide credit
8. )Have fun!~

fire_breather_bw2_animation_by_snivy101-d56bmmz.gif
Topics
136.gif

whats your favorite fire type and why?
Who is your favorite Fire type gym leader?
Do you have a fire type elite four favorite and why?
Do you have a favorite fire legendary and why?
Which moves or type would you give a fire type?
What is your favorite Fire type move?
What is your favorite set on a pokémon?
ORAS Fire mega releases as well as what you like to see released?
what drawn you to fire types and why do you like them so much?[explain]
Favorite type of fire type pokemon moveset you use competitively?
will add more when time comes

FlanneryB2W2sprite.gif
Joining the club
Torkoal_BW.gif

HTML:
Username:
Why do you love fire-types?:
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim:

ChiliBWsprite.gif
Members
Simisear_BW.gif

Leader: FairyWitch
136.gif

Co-Leader: LAWLZ FUNNY MAN
006.gif

sunshinemasterking;157;
MonMonCandie;038;
Ambree;059;
Fire Hero Fenniken
Emiilava;392;
TrainerMaria;146;
xEryChan Delphox
xDIRCIOx:637:
Frost Byte;244;
dragonmaster10:609:
Shiny Glaceon no claim yet
BakphoonTM;126;
PKMNinja no claim yet
Glitchy ;390;
Primal Crusader V ;467;
Polecat no claim yet

FlintPlatinum.gif
Club Artwork
Magmortar_BW.gif

kg8ucjL.gif
LeKnN8q.gif
aPIU6if.gif

OBOZxoQ.gif
N0LNQm4.gif
nNUe2FW.gif

wsd3g4j.gif
bJM1BCj.gif
Ee1HDzm.gif

sLNcfXm.gif
oF2hjZV.gif

157.gif
Fire Type of the Month
146.gif

none yet~

Blazing Trading Ground

This is where all fire type trainers gather around to trade what fire types they breed for competitive uses as well as breeding with egg moves and etc. If you like to donate and try to help out others Click here to access the spread and add fire types you breed and you can contact others if you see what you want make sure all trades are through vms and pms please do not clutter the thread.

Credits to brutaka for the userbars
Credits to snivy101 for the fire breather sprite on deviant art
Credit to the banner Me
Credit for the Mega charizards, and delphox render used is Xous from deviant art
Credit to Astral Shadow and his art shop "The Under" for the Link Buttons

Last edited:

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Well I should join here again, I'm glad the whole club wasn't lost at least due to the thing that happened...

Username: sunshinemasterking
Why do you love fire-types?: Its fire, you can burn things and who doesn't love that?
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Typhlosion

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well I should join here again, I'm glad the whole club wasn't lost at least due to the thing that happened...

Username: sunshinemasterking
Why do you love fire-types?: Its fire, you can burn things and who doesn't love that?
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Typhlosion

welcome to the club I think this is like de javu or something XD

edit: also i need to re add the blazing trading grounds so ill get the spread back in a bit...

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Wow, all our join points are gone! D: LOL Hopefully everyone who joined comes back. XD

Username: MonMonCandie
Why do you love fire-types?: Can't remember what I said, but they are awesome and I've always had a thing for fiery creatures!
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Ninetales

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Wow, all our join points are gone! D: LOL Hopefully everyone who joined comes back. XD

Username: MonMonCandie
Why do you love fire-types?: Can't remember what I said, but they are awesome and I've always had a thing for fiery creatures!
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Ninetales

yeah everyone i am sure will and welcome back to the club i need to edit my post and stuff to add the sheet back I know we were planing a tournament as well.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Username: Ambree
Why do you love fire-types?: we've been over this once, they are awesome and adorable (mostly)
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Arcanine again of course.
Yep total Deja-vu here :p

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
yeah everyone i am sure will and welcome back to the club i need to edit my post and stuff to add the sheet back I know we were planing a tournament as well.

Oh yes! I remember that post about the tournament. :) Unfortunately, I don't think I will have time to partake in it because I have raise Pokemon and I have it busy at school. :( Still, I'm sure it'll be fun!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Ambree
Why do you love fire-types?: we've been over this once, they are awesome and adorable (mostly)
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Arcanine again of course.
Yep total Deja-vu here :p

welcome back to the club illl add you back in :3

Oh yes! I remember that post about the tournament. :) Unfortunately, I don't think I will have time to partake in it because I have raise Pokemon and I have it busy at school. :( Still, I'm sure it'll be fun!

don't worry tbh i think we should have a period for people to train up the pokemon so if they want to use wifi. I know how it is breeding then ev training then leveling it up to least 50.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
It would likely take me about a month between it and school. I love breeding, but training is just not as much fun.... lol

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ Agreed. Even though I find leveling up not too bad (I've been using the Battle Maison to quickly level up my Pokemon), it's mostly the EV training that I'll get bored of quickly... That and probably breeding egg moves. LOL

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
^ Agreed. Even though I find leveling up not too bad (I've been using the Battle Maison to quickly level up my Pokemon), it's mostly the EV training that I'll get bored of quickly... That and probably breeding egg moves. LOL

lucky for you i plan on opening up a a trade shop soon for breeding as well as i am a breeder so if i breed any fire types i may be able to help :p right now i am breeding dragon dance, and dragon pulse charmanders atm for someone as well as i have dragon dance, and flare blitz eggs in luxuary balls for the shiny form of charizard :p I am willing to help any member as well i will add my extra good ivs to the spread.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ Cool cool. Normally, I don't think about IVs (because I have no idea how to use them), but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for anything I might request in the future! :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
^ Cool cool. Normally, I don't think about IVs (because I have no idea how to use them), but I'll be sure to keep an eye out for anything I might request in the future! :D

The higher the iv the more it will help max its stats out thats all :p as well as it will show its full potential with the spread depending on nature which then the ev's come in which even makes it more shine and maxes out the stat value you want depending what you battle which you can only have a total of 510 which 2 evs are kinda duds.

Mega Typhlosion

Username: Fire Hero
Why do you love fire-types?: Can't explain that. I just love them all ^^
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Fennekin

Let's get this started once more ;)

Oh and I want to know about that tournament you're talking about as well.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Username: Emiilava
Why do you love fire-types?: My first Pokemon was an Infernape(Lavaburst), so I love fire types for that reason~ <3
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Infernape

reposted app~ :)

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
Username: TrainerMaria
Why do you love fire-types? : they have been a personal favorite sense the very beginning. I have always loved their designs and everything about them.
Favorite fire-type Pokemon claim: Moltres

Hi again : ) hopefully third time will be the charm for us. Thanks for making it again.

xEryChan

Demon Child
It seems that my post from before was deleted after the downtime so I have to rejoin, hope you don't mind Fairy.

Username: xEryChan
Why do you love fire-types?: They have always been one of my favorite Pokemon types. Whenever I have a fire-type Pokemon on my team, I feel safer in my playthoughs. Plus, I love their design and just everything about them.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Delphox

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Fire Hero
Why do you love fire-types?: Can't explain that. I just love them all ^^
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Fennekin

Let's get this started once more ;)

Oh and I want to know about that tournament you're talking about as well.

Username: Emiilava
Why do you love fire-types?: My first Pokemon was an Infernape(Lavaburst), so I love fire types for that reason~ <3
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Infernape

reposted app~ :)

Username: TrainerMaria
Why do you love fire-types? : they have been a personal favorite sense the very beginning. I have always loved their designs and everything about them.
Favorite fire-type Pokemon claim: Moltres

Hi again : ) hopefully third time will be the charm for us. Thanks for making it again.

It seems that my post from before was deleted after the downtime so I have to rejoin, hope you don't mind Fairy.

Username: xEryChan
Why do you love fire-types?: They have always been one of my favorite Pokemon types. Whenever I have a fire-type Pokemon on my team, I feel safer in my playthoughs. Plus, I love their design and just everything about them.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Delphox

all the re application are accepted also will be adding the buttons astral shadow got them done for us, so ill add them in a bit i need them to load in imgur to make sure there not erased.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
It seems that my post from before was deleted after the downtime so I have to rejoin

The entire thread was deleted, (which sucks) so we all have too reapply.
And EVs arent hard because I like the battle training down at the bottom and I got really good at it quickly lol.... and I got addicted and EV'd half my pokemon lmao

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Alright guys I got the link buttons up give credit please if you use as well try to link the club and added everyone again that applied again :3 Also I need to just get up the Blazing trading grounds up and then we should be all set we can then discuss about the fire type tournament as well as we can have a fire type pokemon MM hunt as well later on for fun. I just want get some activity but anyway lets start shall we again :p

Who is your favorite Fire type gym leader?

I like flannery only becuase she cool and pretty I seriously can't wait to see her again in oras

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.