• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Club [New Flame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Who is your favorite Fire type gym leader?
Chili. The sole reason is his name. Fire type leader with the name of someone who you would think had Ice Type..... :D

Fire type MM would be great :D

Mega Typhlosion

Chili. The sole reason is his name. Fire type leader with the name of someone who you would think had Ice Type..... :D

Fire type MM would be great :D

Actually I always thought his name has everything to do with Fire. His name is based on chili peppers which are famous for being hot and spicy ;)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Actually I always thought his name has everything to do with Fire. His name is based on chili peppers which are famous for being hot and spicy ;)

Oh my gosh. You are right. Still, its an awesome name. I love hot peppers :p

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Username: xDIRCIOx
Why do you love fire-types?: I already answered this
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Volcarona

Thanks for not adding me Fairy XP

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hello everyone~
I hope everyone is doing well!
I'm still deciding on an MM hunt, but I think this club may help me make a decision..

Alright guys I got the link buttons up give credit please if you use as well try to link the club and added everyone again that applied again :3 Also I need to just get up the Blazing trading grounds up and then we should be all set we can then discuss about the fire type tournament as well as we can have a fire type pokemon MM hunt as well later on for fun. I just want get some activity but anyway lets start shall we again :p

I like flannery only becuase she cool and pretty I seriously can't wait to see her again in oras

Did someone say MM hunt? I'm not sure if I saw someone say that. :x

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Hello everyone~
I hope everyone is doing well!
I'm still deciding on an MM hunt, but I think this club may help me make a decision..

Did someone say MM hunt? I'm not sure if I saw someone say that. :x

Im not sure if I saw MM hunt either, maybe u should make it a little bigger to make sure. I think Im going to transfer a growlithe (prob DWf) for it. Would be fun, and.... can never have too many shiny growlithe (I have 8 unique ones but whos counting?)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: xDIRCIOx
Why do you love fire-types?: I already answered this
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Volcarona

Thanks for not adding me Fairy XP

welcome the club dircio of course i added you the forum deleted for goodness sake XD

also yes emii I said mm hunt as well as I added the blazing trading grounds back on the front as well as the link buttons are up now ;) I hope lawz posts soon we can start working on the tournament that probably will be in novemeber :p

also ambree i have dw female growlithe i got it from one of my friend safaris ;)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
welcome the club dircio of course i added you the forum deleted for goodness sake XD

also yes emii I said mm hunt as well as I added the blazing trading grounds back on the front as well as the link buttons are up now ;) I hope lawz posts soon we can start working on the tournament that probably will be in novemeber :p

also ambree i have dw female growlithe i got it from one of my friend safaris ;)
I believe I have one on my white but Ill check. if I dont then Ill take u up on that :p Now.... lets finish my Zorua hunt before I get too far in thinking about this xD

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Im not sure if I saw MM hunt either, maybe u should make it a little bigger to make sure. I think Im going to transfer a growlithe (prob DWf) for it. Would be fun, and.... can never have too many shiny growlithe (I have 8 unique ones but whos counting?)

lol xD yeah I <3 joking around too much.. ^w^'

xD I know you said MM hunt. I was joking around too much again. :x

I added some stuff rotting in my bank to the fire type trading sanctuary for the heck of it too. :)

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
wow, this seems like a great club to join! :D :)

Why do you like fire types: I work well with them and they're the strongest type

Fire type claim: Charizard

Questions about the club and the tournament could also be PM/VMd to me. I don't want Fairy to do twice the amount of work. :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
wow, this seems like a great club to join! :D :)

Why do you like fire types: I work well with them and they're the strongest type

Fire type claim: Charizard

Questions about the club and the tournament could also be PM/VMd to me. I don't want Fairy to do twice the amount of work. :)

as I am gunna be opening a breeding shop soon yeah if you have any questions about the club or tournament my co-leader is lawlz can be contacted as well if you have any questions and thanks emii for alot of fire type donations :D

Last edited:

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
Can't wait for the fire tournament! Hopefully I can manage to get a team togeather before then. I hole heartedly support a mono fire type league that would be really interesting.

Favorite gym leader is still stuck between Blaine and Flannery.

Frost Byte

Username: Frost Byte
Why do you love fire-types?: It reminds me of how I take control of things and describes some of my personality traits as well. ;)
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Entei.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Why do you love fire-types?: It reminds me of how I take control of things and describes some of my personality traits as well. ;)

welcome to the club hope you enjoy it here if you breed anything on x and y and like to contribute to the donation there is a spreadsheet to help other fire type lovers as well as hope to see you active as well as a tournament is coming around the corner...

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I am all about that Moltres button but how do I get it? I'm also using a phone so that might be why it isn't working for me right now.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am all about that Moltres button but how do I get it? I'm also using a phone so that might be why it isn't working for me right now.

you may have to wait till you get to a computer becuase you need to right click to get the url to add it to you i could vm you the link so we don't clutter the thread and go off topic

Guys/Gals, please vm me to register for the tournament! :)

yep go ahead everyone time to get started lets get the fire type club running for its first mono type tournament as well as we will give time for wifi to breed and ev train if they like ;)

Frost Byte

welcome to the club hope you enjoy it here if you breed anything on x and y and like to contribute to the donation there is a spreadsheet to help other fire type lovers as well as hope to see you active as well as a tournament is coming around the corner...

I only have Black 2. I'm going to try and get X and Y if I can!

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
as I am gunna be opening a breeding shop soon yeah if you have any questions about the club or tournament my co-leader is lawlz can be contacted as well if you have any questions and thanks emii for alot of fire type donations :D

Yw anytime~ I have too much in my bank rotting anyway! xD Might as well someone use them well. :)

Another Entei lover! Welcome! My second fav fire type is Entei~ I recently got back my first Entei from colosseum that I traded on GTS 7 years ago! His name is Inferno(although he lacks an official nickname), and I'm so glad to have him back~
I also have another movie Eventei(I have many but this one is different than the one posted in the fire trade thingy here) I used in 5th gen to battle in OU! Anyone who says Entei is outclassed is wrong because every Pokemon has a good niche!
Do you use an Entei in battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.