• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Club [New Flame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost Byte

Another Entei lover! Welcome! My second fav fire type is Entei~ I recently got back my first Entei from colosseum that I traded on GTS 7 years ago! His name is Inferno(although he lacks an official nickname), and I'm so glad to have him back~
I also have another movie Eventei(I have many but this one is different than the one posted in the fire trade thingy here) I used in 5th gen to battle in OU! Anyone who says Entei is outclassed is wrong because every Pokemon has a good niche!
Do you use an Entei in battle?

Entei is that insanely awesome! Haha <3
My second favourite would have to be Typhlosion. c:
I started late, so I'm still trying to catch one. I will eventually though.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Wow! Active club is awesome :p And thanks for the buttons, FairyWitch! I just noticed them on the first post! :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
you welcome guys but you should thank my friend astral shadow for the buttons we been friends for awhile as well as old art shop buddies I use to own a very popular art shop back then as well.

@frostbyte it may be late to get x and y now why not save up the money and wait for oras instead becuase that is the newest pokemon game coming out everyone will be playing that next month :p

New Topic: Do you have a fire type elite four favorite and why?

My favorite fire type elite 4 which i think there was only two fire type elite four members which i personally like the kalos region elite four better she seams more rad and cool which very suprising she works for team flare :x I like a little dangerous in a elite four member XD

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
But wait, Blaine is a Gym Leader. :p

Do you have a fire type elite four favorite and why?

Yeah, we only have two choices, but honestly, I can't find it in myself to have an absolute favorite. lol I like Flint and Malva for different reasons and they're both awesome in their own way! I love Flint's personality and how he plays off of Volkner by being the joker. He knows how to have fun despite being a bit of a sore loser when he loses a Pokemon battle. And let's not forget his infamous non-monotype team in DP, as I said in a previous post before the forum crash. I fell in love with Malva's design the moment I battled her (her shades are awesome) and, well... she's catty. lol She stays true to the 'hot-tempered fire user' cliche, but hey, it works for her. Oh, and the fact that she's pretty much an indirect villain of sorts. :p

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Entei is that insanely awesome! Haha <3
My second favourite would have to be Typhlosion. c:
I started late, so I'm still trying to catch one. I will eventually though.

Cool! Entei for life! <3
I hatched a shiny Cyndaquil and named him Wrex since he wrecks stuff! <3 He is a Quilava since that is my favorite out of the evolution line~
Gl catching Entei! He can be tough running away in HG/SS or in colosseum the partners earthquake Entei, but you'll get him either way~

you welcome guys but you should thank my friend astral shadow for the buttons we been friends for awhile as well as old art shop buddies I use to own a very popular art shop back then as well.

@frostbyte it may be late to get x and y now why not save up the money and wait for oras instead becuase that is the newest pokemon game coming out everyone will be playing that next month :p

New Topic: Do you have a fire type elite four favorite and why?

My favorite fire type elite 4 which i think there was only two fire type elite four members which i personally like the kalos region elite four better she seams more rad and cool which very suprising she works for team flare :x I like a little dangerous in a elite four member XD

My fav is probably Flint. He has an Infernape, Flareon(Platinum), and all he needs is an Entei and I would like him even more! I liked him in the anime, and the games. He gave depth to Volkner and his younger brother Buck who strives to be strong like him training in mount Stark!
It's cool since I caught my second shiny, Lord Flame the shiny Marcargo there alongside Buck and his Claydol!(sorry Claydol..I had to kill you though..shinies trump partners) I still have my shiny Marcargo and beating up Claydol was my best decision to catch Lord Flame! xD

Mega Typhlosion

I also love Entei, and I'm lucky I have one of the shiny event ones with good IVs :D

I haven't used one competitively since 4th gen though, where I used an Ice type Natural Gift to make it a very interesting Dragon killer on my doubles team :p

Frost Byte

I also love Entei, and I'm lucky I have one of the shiny event ones with good IVs :D

I haven't used one competitively since 4th gen though, where I used an Ice type Natural Gift to make it a very interesting Dragon killer on my doubles team :p

I loved the Third Movie more compared to the First actually. I'm still trying to grasp some battling mechanics in terms of IV and Hidden Machines. I could use any Pokemon over Lvl Fifty that knows Mean Look or any move, so it won't run away. <3 :p

Last edited:

dragonmaster10

Dragons forever.....
Username:dragonmaster10
Why do you love fire-types?:Because they're strong in almost every way, and stylish!
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Chandelure

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:dragonmaster10
Why do you love fire-types?:Because they're strong in almost every way, and stylish!
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Chandelure

welcome the club hope you enjoy it here if you breed any fire types in x and y there is a list you can donate to the club so when someone looks at the spread you all can talk through vms and pms to trade :3

@frostbyte its fine i think you saw the first question and missed the second discussion so its understandable and I saw the movie with entei in it XD I saw all the pokemon movies until a certian point. I seen like three movies i love pokemon 2000 though it has moltres in it my favorite of the three original birds.

Last edited:

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I really liked Malva in the last game. It was nice to have someone in the ellite four not being the typical good character. At first I didn't recognize her though, my bad.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
The third movie holds a special place in my heart...because it was pretty much the last Pokemon movie I would ever see in theaters. ;_; Granted, I loved the first three movies out of all the ones that have come out due to nostalgia, but Entei was pretty fricken cool. Really loved that Entei vs Charizard battle too. Battle of Fire-types anyone? ;P

EDIT:
I really liked Malva in the last game. It was nice to have someone in the ellite four not being the typical good character. At first I didn't recognize her though, my bad.

I didn't connect the dots that she was the reporter until I really paid attention. It was the sunglasses to be honest. lol

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ I'm terrible with IVs to, so you aren't alone there. :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks! I can't wait to participate here! (BTW I'm terrible with IVs)

don't worry im sure someone here will help you breed then for fire pokemon we have some members here that can breed which can help you out ;) also funny thing after i read a bit more about her when i played the game i noticed that she worked for team flare XD

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I had no idea that she was the reporter. I just remember reading in her dialog, that she had sided with them because they seemed to have strength to achieve what they wanted or something along those lines. I just assumed that I had met her at some point but forgot. That makes sense though and yeah the glasses are a bit misleading.

Last edited:

Frost Byte

The third movie holds a special place in my heart...because it was pretty much the last Pokemon movie I would ever see in theaters. ;_; Granted, I loved the first three movies out of all the ones that have come out due to nostalgia, but Entei was pretty fricken cool. Really loved that Entei vs Charizard battle too. Battle of Fire-types anyone? ;P

EDIT:

I didn't connect the dots that she was the reporter until I really paid attention. It was the sunglasses to be honest. lol

This is off subject. It's hard to raise a good Cloyster. I'm wanting one for my team. I'm kinda impatient as it is.
Oh Entei is my baby! c: Can't get over this beast. Yeah, Charizard vs Entei, I loved that battle. <3

Mega Typhlosion

So, how's the MM hunt going to work? I've never done a community hunt like that before, so I'd like to know details :)

And when do we start?

I'll be MMing Murkrow for my team now, but I wanted to do it with a Fire-type soon ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.