• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Club [New Flame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I should start the fire type of the month which this month the choices will be starters.

Typholsion
Blazkien
Charizard
Emboar
Delphox
Infernape will be the choices to vote just post who you will be voting as well as make sure to post more then that though everyone ;)

As much as I love Charizard,my vote goes to Typhlosion. Can't say anything about it's competitive gameplay, but I mostly pick Typhlosion because it is all sorts of nostalgia for me. Being my first ever starter Pokemon, saved my butt a few times while playing Gold/Crystal, and I loved how warm and fuzzy its design is. Charizard is also a source of nostalgia, but I gotta go with what I played with first even though I watched the anime first. :)

What drew you to fire types and why do you like them so much?

Well, fire is dangerous, and when you play Pokemon, you can actually play with fire. Literally. :p Haha, I kid. Anyways, back when we only had the original 150 and Gen 2 was still fairly new, I fell in love with many of the Fire-type designs from Gen 1. You got fire-breathing lizards, foxes, doggies, ponies, and a phoenixes... I used to think Fire-type Pokemon had the most diverse of species back then and I was already in love with foxes and horses when I was a child. How could you not like fire horses and creatures with more than one tail?

Mega Typhlosion

I'm definitely going for Typhlosion. Number one favorite since Gen2 and the main core of all my best teams. Nothing could take that throne from little Typhy :p

And I have to share Maria's thoughts. I found out most of my favorites were fire types. Maybe because of the flames, their colors, I don't really know lol
I only have a couple I don't like. Actually, only one, which is Heatmor lol

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
I'm definitely going with Charizard. IN my eyes, there is no better Fire type than Charizard.

What drew you to fire types and why do you like them so much?

I realized that from a young age, I always played better with fire types, and I used them to their greatest ability. Fire Types also have the best moves. :)

The Tournament is Monotype OU and is 6v6. VM me for details/registration.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Voting charizard for 4 reasons:

>can mega evolve
>can mega evolve
>you spelled typhlosion wrong
>activity post

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
This was really hard for me to pick but my vote will be going to Charizard. I also really love flying types / dragons which helped it to get my vote. The other thing is I have used charizard for the longest time that I can even remember. Typhlosion was a close runner up along with Delphox. Overall though I will have to say Charizard.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Voting charizard for 4 reasons:

>can mega evolve
>can mega evolve
>you spelled typhlosion wrong
>activity post

i mixed two letters the wrong way lol it was not like i spelled it totally wrong XD

alright the total is this atm

4 typhlosion
1 Blaziken
3 Charizard

alright everyone voting will end tonight at midnight so just posting for the activity as well as I may have a fun game. Also if you are mming a fire type let me know and i can add you to the front that is your challenge to get a shiny :3

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
You're an evil person... Let Typhlosion shine! You say that because you haven't tried both, like me :p Charizard is a decoy. Typhlosion is the true powerhouse lol

Typhlosion is good, but dragons I mean cannot get much better than a dragon. :) I've tried Typhlosion the powerhouse, and he is good as long as he isn't outsped..scarf eruption is good until damage is dealt, and Charizard isn't limited in his attacks by being damaged. Charizard still gets my vote! <3

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
Typhlosion is the true powerhouse lol
This.

Charizard is useless without it's mega. It was NU in Generation 5, but with it's megas it is OU. It can be easily crippled by Stealth Rocks and priority moves. Mega Charizard X/Y on the other hand are great though.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
This.

Charizard is useless without it's mega. It was NU in Generation 5, but with it's megas it is OU. It can be easily crippled by Stealth Rocks and priority moves. Mega Charizard X/Y on the other hand are great though.

Charizard @ Leftovers
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Fly
- Roost / Earthquake

It's typing is still great, meaning it can check stuff easily. Like Heatran. Leftovers + Fly provides a nice way of healing. Doesn't need sticky web support / scarf. Also it can fly.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Ill vote Typholsion just cause he was one of my favorite. Sorry I havent posted in a while, I got sick :(

dragonmaster10

Dragons forever.....
Hey guys, I would like to change my vote if I can. I just Mega Evolved My shiny Char.(X) So my Final vote is Charizard
(If vote can be changed)

Status
Not open for further replies.