• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Club [New Flame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright voting was done awhile ago sorry about that was a bit busy with work so lets tally up these votes now for our fire poke of the month :D

6 typhlosion
0 Blaziken
6 Charizard

well it seems we have a tie LOL so I will do my vote to change it so drum roll please.........

Charizard with 1 point ahead sorry guys that choose typhlosion, I just like charizard better since I am a oldie gen 1 player when I started playing pokemon.

I will have a small tribute about the pokemon soon with both mega evolutions

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sigh.. It was a close call, Typhlosion is awesome anyways.

don't worry we always will host more votes about the next month ill still give him another chance ;) I have some things to do still so Ill be busy with things today since i got work as well as oras will be coming out tommorow :3

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
So I bought AS and got Torchic. Just am proud of my little fire type hero. Im a happy girl running around with my little chicken thing :p

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
So, you get Gen II, IV and V starters in ORAS. Isn't that amazing?

Sweet! :D I haven't gotten my game yet (probably won't get it until next week), but that's amazing! Cyndaquil, I'm coming for you! ;-;

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I got sapphire and decided to get the grass starter as well. I have trained the other two far too many times to count and it's been fun to try out the grass starter. I have been having a blast finally being able to use my shiny Ponyta in the contests.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Username: Primal Crusader V
Why do you love fire-types?: I've always loved using them ever since I had gotten my hands on my first pokemon game, Diamond. The motif of Fire-types and how they're portrayed through the leaders that specialize in them spark my interest. And they're just generally awesome.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Magmortar

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Primal Crusader V
Why do you love fire-types?: I've always loved using them ever since I had gotten my hands on my first pokemon game, Diamond. The motif of Fire-types and how they're portrayed through the leaders that specialize in them spark my interest. And they're just generally awesome.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Magmortar

hey there and welcome to the fire type club ill add you to the front i think magmortar is safe as a claim XD also remember everyone to keep it on topic i know were all hyped about oras and all :p I have been a bit busy latey but im gunna be on and off the fourms alot throughout the holidays so don't worry. I didn't disappear for the updating for the club. I still need to add the fire type of the month still i may just put it up as the december instead if it comes to worse.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Alright, thanks for adding me. I'm really looking forward to getting myself a copy of OR. What's everyone's opinion on Mega Camerupt?

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Haven't gotten one yet and I chose Alpha Sapphire, so I didn't get a chance to battle against Maxie's. It's cute though, in a fluffy rug type of way. ;P

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Haven't gotten one yet and I chose Alpha Sapphire, so I didn't get a chance to battle against Maxie's. It's cute though, in a fluffy rug type of way. ;P

Ah. Design-wise, I think Camerupt truly deserved that threatening active-volcano motif.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

you can still get the mega stone in sapphire as well I got it :3 never tried out the guy yet though

Ah. Design-wise, I think Camerupt truly deserved that threatening active-volcano motif.

sorry for the late response but haven't tried it yet but he does look intreasting not gunna lie not sure if he in the high teir OU but he seems pretty decent looking at him

Polecat

Cool Cat
I'll join, seeing as how next to Electric, Fire is my favorite type.

Username: Polecat
Why do you love fire-types?: They're badass and burn stuff. Plus, it's my favorite type next to Electric.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon claim: Blaziken

Anyway, yeah, Mega Camerupt is really badass. I've actually been using one a lot lately, transferred up a high-leveled Camerupt I raised in Emerald and gave it the Mega Stone. With the bulk that the Mega Evolution gives it, it can finally take a hit well enough to use Eruption. I definitely see some potential for it in Double Battles. Plus, the thing's a fluffy camel with a giant volcano on it's back. What's there not to love? It really deserved the Mega anyway, having been mostly forgotten in past generations.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
sorry for the late response but haven't tried it yet but he does look intreasting not gunna lie not sure if he in the high teir OU but he seems pretty decent looking at him

His stats scream "Tank" for me. The only (and obvious) Achilles heel for this guy would be his Speed stat. Literally every 'mon in existence can outspeed him. Offensive Waters like Starmie or M-Blastoise can prove to be a fatal challenge for him. Then again, Camerupt needed a Mega. I'm wholeheartedly welcoming that guy back.

Anyway, yeah, Mega Camerupt is really badass. I've actually been using one a lot lately, transferred up a high-leveled Camerupt I raised in Emerald and gave it the Mega Stone. With the bulk that the Mega Evolution gives it, it can finally take a hit well enough to use Eruption. I definitely see some potential for it in Double Battles. Plus, the thing's a fluffy camel with a giant volcano on it's back. What's there not to love? It really deserved the Mega anyway, having been mostly forgotten in past generations.

Oh, that's awesome. I have yet to get OR. Planning to get it this Christmas, so I can actually experience what M-Camerupt has to offer. Plus, am I the only one who keeps disregarding his fluffiness? xD The main design aspect that's appealing to me is his new and improved volcano.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
you can still get the mega stone in sapphire as well I got it :3 never tried out the guy yet though

You are right! I just got the Mega Stone from Maxie after going to the Battle Resort for the first time! :D

@Primal Crusader: lol I can't help it... Mega Camerupt's carpet fur reminds me of a dog I used to know and it was raggy like that. xD The volcano aspect of its design is still cool though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.