1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Type Pokemon Club

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by HetaOni, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the Fire Type Pokemon Club! Deep in Stark Mountain, the lovers of fire-type Pokemon meet to express their love. BURN BABY, BURN!

I'm HetaOni as most of you know. Fire has been my favourite type since I was only 4! Only those who feel burning passion for fire-types may enter. Discuss fire-type Pokemon, moves, what kinds of firey beasts we'll see in X and Y, etc.​

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Rules~
    1. SPPF rules apply, of course.
    2. No bashing of any Pokemon in this thread as people who love said Pokemon won't be pleased.
    3. No spam/one-liners.
    4. Inactive users will be kicked after a month or longer, unless you have a good reason. I would prefer that you tell me in advance if you're gonna be gone for a while.
    5. Not everyone is competitive battler, just keep that in mind. I'm not saying you can't talk about competitive, but I don't want people saying something like "Slugma is useless because it sucks in competitive play." Just because a Pokemon isn't good competitively doesn't mean it's useless.
    6. Have fun!~

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Registration~
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Members~
    ;244;HetaOni Leader
    ;155;Colt45
    ;136;FairyWitch Co-Leader
    ;006;LAWLZ FUNNY MAN
    ;255;!jirachi!
    ;136;Toxic Nightshade
    ;006;T-Bolt
    ;229;Kanima
    ;493;Tropius19
    :609:Adaptable Porygon-Z
    :500:Greatemboar
    ;392;ReshiZekyurem
    ;146;Flo
    ;156;Quimagma
    ;257;NinjaMay
    ;006;Chapter of Charizard
    ;059;draco star 98
    :608:Auaria~
    ;006;Yveltal96
    ;006;ThousandDragon
    :637:Azimuth1011
    ;257;Shadow1624
    ;257;PKMNNINJA
    ;006;Mudkipzroks
    ;485;RussellW.
    ;126;Specter Vyle
    ;229;Myrrh
    ;059;kamoarc119
    ;257;jrs
    ;157;aT0Msk
    ;156;Cassafrass1999
    ;136;TheGiftedFlareon
    ;006;telivisionhead
    ;467;Thor72
    :494:DevilFruit
    ;157;R2J
    ;392;infernape9012
    ;006;itzxkazer

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ~Artwork~

Userbars
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Credit goes to Brutaka for these awesome userbars.

Let the flames begin!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  2. Colt45

Colt45 Cobalt

Username: Colt45
    Why do you love fire-types?: Because you can burn people with FIYAH!
    Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Cyndaquil, so cute :D

3. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

Username: Eeveelover824
    Why do you love fire-types?: i love fire types as well besides grass,water, and dragon...moltres is like awesome ^_^
    Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Moltres,Nintales,Arcanine,flareon, omg i can go on >.>

4. LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN Well-Known Member

Username: pokemon,master
    Why I LOVE fire type pokemon: THEY ARE BEASTYL AMAZING,STRONG, AND THEY ARE TOTAL BOSSMANLY!!!!
    Favorite fire type: .......... All 49 counting fennekin.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  5. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

Yes, my first three fire lovers! Sorry I couldn't accept you guys sooner, I was in school.

I shall make a topic. All memebers are allowed to make topics.
    What kinds of fire-types would you like to see in X and Y?

6. LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Can you change the emboar for a charizard? Charizard is my favorite pokemon overall and my favorite fire type.

In X and Y I would want a fire spider, that can make firey webs and throw them on other pokemon which makes them burned and their speed is lowered. Also, maybe a fire fish? Fire and water only has electric as a weakness. That would be cool.

7. Colt45

Colt45 Cobalt

Hey I'm a Cyndaquil. Yay!

I would like a Dragon/Fire type this generation. Given the close proximity between Dragons and fire, I'm surprised there hasn't been one already.

Edit: Oops forgot about reshiram

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  8. !jirachi!

!jirachi! 3/4 dead...

Username:!jirachi!
    Why do you love fire-types?: They look awesome! and are HOT!
    Favourite fire-type Pokemon: TORCHIC!, Blaziken, Charizard, Victini, Torkoal

9. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

Well, there's Reshiram. But I was suprised when there had been no Dragon/Fire types before it.
    I see what you did there. :p

10. Colt45

Colt45 Cobalt

Oops sorry I forgot about Reshiram. >.>

Anyways, how about some kind of Fire demon, like a balrog. I think that would make another great Fire/Dragon. If you're not familiar with Lord of the Rings, this is what a balrog looks like:

[​IMG]

11. !jirachi!

!jirachi! 3/4 dead...

XD!
    I would love to see a water fire type! since water and fire are my 2 favourite types

12. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

o3o
    A Water/Fire type would be interesting since they're opposites. Probably some sort of fish like Pokemon,master suggested.

13. Toxic Nightshade

Toxic Nightshade GET TO DEL TACO

Username: FlareLover17 (my name is changing in like a month or so though. :x)
    Why do you love fire-types?: To me fire represents energy and warmth. Who doesn't love that? Plus I love all of their designs, just sayin. :p
    Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Flareon all the way.

14. Colt45

Colt45 Cobalt

What do you guys think of this Fennekin evolution fan art?

[​IMG]

Also, what does o3o mean? XD

15. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

that looks crazy >.> and i don't know fire and water that a bit strange to me but anyway i like to see probably a cool to see a fire/rock or ground/fire cuaz that would make more since caz lava coming from a rocky mountian...

16. Colt45

Colt45 Cobalt

I agree. Water/Fire seems too unrealistic to me. So does Fire/Grass IMO. But then again, they made Water/Grass work, and that didn't seem natural, so maybe I'm wrong.

17. Toxic Nightshade

Toxic Nightshade GET TO DEL TACO

I don't really think that a fire/water will be coming soon.. that's just me though. The only logical way I can think of is one of those undersea volcanos, but I don't know how they can make that into a pokemon.

18. LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

19. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

20. LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Those are cool!!!!

Does anyone think we should have a fire type tournament to celebrate the fire type clubs opening?

We could use this http://challonge.com/

To make brackets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.