• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

HetaOni

Chesaught
That's a great idea!
But I'm not really good at organizing things like that, so I'd have to leave that to you guys. -w-;
It should probably take place on Pokemon Showdown since everyone uses that now.

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
I'd like to join!

Username: T-Bolt
Why do you like fire types?: I love fire types because......Actually, I don't know why. Their designs maybe? I don't know. I just have a sort of natural liking for them.

Favourite fire type: Charizard

Colt45

Cobalt
Welcome, T-Bolt. I see you around all over Clubs now. ^_^

That's a great idea!
But I'm not really good at organizing things like that, so I'd have to leave that to you guys. -w-;
It should probably take place on Pokemon Showdown since everyone uses that now.

I can organize it if you want. yes, it should be on PS. That's where most of the people on this board are.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Username: Elysian
Why do you love fire-types?: Mostly because of Overheat but.. They're reliable Pokemon, and I just simply love to burn stuff
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Houndoom or Chandelure

LizardonX

Banned
Finally a type that doesn't suck has a club

Username: Pokemonsquared
Why do you love fire-types?: Because BURNING IS AWESOME
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Arceus Fire

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
that looks crazy >.> and i don't know fire and water that a bit strange to me but anyway i like to see probably a cool to see a fire/rock or ground/fire cuaz that would make more since caz lava coming from a rocky mountian...

but isn't a boiling water pokemon awesome?!
well yea rock and fire is cool too :)
what about Steel fire? melting steel?

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Username:Adaptable Porygon-Z
Why do you love fire-types?: I always pick the fire starter, and fire pokémon are epic in general:D
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Chandelure.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Wait, am I Houndoom or Chandelure? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.