• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Username:draco star 98
Why do you love fire-types?:honestly...i can go on for days.they are powerhouses and to me they will always be the best of the best
Favourite fire-type Pokemon:eek:nly one and that is ARCANINE

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
If we have a fire type tournament we should all use our favorite fire type as our mascot. (the fire type on the first post.)

true but the thing is that everyone pokemon has there own teirs if battling competitivly so it may be crazy with mixed teirs some people may have teir advantages depending on movesets and etc...

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Sorry just noticed I was accepted :p My comp moniter is broken so I wont be on till its fixed. I am using my laptop and its connection is HORRIBLE.

Anyways, A fire tourney would be sick. We could have one fire type from each teir (So many ninetails and heatran!) XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah, we could have one from each tier. I find it weird that the leader isn't posting anymore...

not sure where heta is but im sure she shall be back...she post here and there...i think though we should have a certian teir for one tournament though the on to the next it will give a balance and we may have to do some limits maybe on how to conduct it as well like what is banned cuaz some movesets can be really cheap >.> i know in the dragon club were talking about one combo but anyway i think the first tournament should be OU single bw2 standard but its up to the leader...i personally love fire pokes as much as i like grass and water so this will be a awesome tourny...

Estellise

peachy
Username: Auaria~
Why do you love fire-types?: well... Fire is pretty badass. I've loved Fire Types ever since I encountered Flannery in Ruby - I was fascinated with her gym and pokemon. that's kinda why I love them...
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Volcarona/Lampent :608:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well I can't participate in tourney right now.

My 3DS has broke so I need to get it fixed.

awwww that sucks sorry to hear that and heta hasn't posted in awhile still...i hope she comes back i hate to see this club die...

edit: btw you want to try out showdown? its for online battling
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Yveltal96

A little more human
Wynaut join?

Username: Yveltal96
Why do you love fire-types?: I liek how they burn stuff :3 but in all seriousness, fire types are great and are resisted by few things which is great. also it is the only thing that can truly cripple my favorite pokemon (Scizor), so for that respect. also the first starter i ever had was fire (Charizard)
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: my favorite fire type is most likely Charizard just because of nostalgia but competitively, my favorite is heatran

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Wynaut join?

Username: Yveltal96
Why do you love fire-types?: I liek how they burn stuff :3 but in all seriousness, fire types are great and are resisted by few things which is great. also it is the only thing that can truly cripple my favorite pokemon (Scizor), so for that respect. also the first starter i ever had was fire (Charizard)
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: my favorite fire type is most likely Charizard just because of nostalgia but competitively, my favorite is heatran

welcome yve heta been a bit inactive for the club but im sure it will be time when she comes back...we wanted to have a tournament soon...

HetaOni

Chesaught
The tournament will be mono-fire of course. Teirs mean nothing to me, however. Couldn't we just use any fire-type Pokemon that isn't banned?

ThisIsPatrick

Username: ThousandDragon
Why do you love fire-types?: They're Beast!! and they can learn Flamethrower which is awesome!!
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Charizard

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Suddenly more and more members. been gone for like 2 weeks; sorry! So when will this tourney go down? I say we do it on PS because I feel that it would just be so much easier.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
The tournament will be mono-fire of course. Teirs mean nothing to me, however. Couldn't we just use any fire-type Pokemon that isn't banned?

we can do this then heta all pokemon welcome excludes all fire ubers which mostly i can think of is Arceus-fire, Blaziken (dw ability), reshiram and Ho-oh, it can be a mixed teir, as well as only use dw abilities that are out....

Status
Not open for further replies.