• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I could make a bracket if you guys want. We may as well start signing up! 16 battlers? 8? 12? 2? 4? Whas-supp?

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Username: Azimuth1011
Why do you love fire-types?: They're among to best types, in my opinion. I also like their fiery passion.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Volcarona. This one rocks.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah i think it would be best for someone to organize and set up brackets and stuff since heta is need for a helper it seems cuaz she probably so busy outside of life thats all...i know how it is though when your busy and you can't post and update ;)

Last edited:

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Username: Shadow1624
Why do you love fire-types?: Cause they burn things down
Favorite fire-type Pokemon: Blazakin

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
Username:pkmninja
Why do you love fire-types?: Because it was my first starter. Fire is AWESOME!
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Blaziken

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
i will make a bracket. SIGN UP THRU VM/PM! IT'LL BE A 16 PERSON TOURNEY- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! THE WHOLE THING WILL BE ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN AND IT'LL BE A 1 LOSS ELIMINATION!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i will make a bracket. SIGN UP THRU VM/PM! IT'LL BE A 16 PERSON TOURNEY- FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! THE WHOLE THING WILL BE ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN AND IT'LL BE A 1 LOSS ELIMINATION!

sure thing then chapter count me in maybe if we get more wifi we should have a separate side for wifi as well...just post the application and we shall be rocking ;)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hey Chapter! I'm signing up for the tourney and I'm using the form.
Division: PS/Wi-Fi
PS Username:

Thanks Chapter! YOU'RE A BOSS!

~

LOL You don't need that last part XD

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Username: Mudkipzroks
Why do you love fire-types?: I love them because they always pull through and they seem like the type of Pokemon that won't be nice at first but then they become so great. They also show niceness in there flames of fire.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Both Charizard and Rapidash.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Username: Mudkipzroks
Why do you love fire-types?: I love them because they always pull through and they seem like the type of Pokemon that won't be nice at first but then they become so great. They also show niceness in there flames of fire.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Both Charizard and Rapidash.
Accepted, welcome to the club.

Alright, I'm a busy woman so I need a co-leader to help me out. I was gonna choose Chapter but he's currently banned...
I need someone reliable and active.

Yveltal96

A little more human
Hello, what happened here?!
Tourney?
How is Infernape competitively? Is it good?

Infernape is great competitively especially if you were lucky enough to get one of him with the dream world ability (which i was :p)
With Iron Fists, and some training I taught my Infernape:
-Mach Punch
-Fire Punch
-ThunderPunch
-Bulk Up

You can always teach him something else besides Bulk Up, but that's what I like to use ^_^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Best club ever. Reply if you think so.

we all love this club don't get me wrong but please im trying not to mini mod but bumps are bad unless your in the trade shop fourms, anyway seems the tournament went to the halt again :/ seems we need more activity or something :/

edit: also i can help you out heta-oni if you want i never ever get banned XD and on top of it i will be closing one of my clubs anyway so i can help you out whatever you need...

Status
Not open for further replies.