• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

HetaOni

Chesaught
we all love this club don't get me wrong but please im trying not to mini mod but bumps are bad unless your in the trade shop fourms, anyway seems the tournament went to the halt again :/ seems we need more activity or something :/

edit: also i can help you out heta-oni if you want i never ever get banned XD and on top of it i will be closing one of my clubs anyway so i can help you out whatever you need...
I guess you could be co-leader then.
I need someone to watch over this club when I'm busy.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I guess you could be co-leader then.
I need someone to watch over this club when I'm busy.

yeah i can do it for you :) ill do my best to help you out heta ;) first things first though we need to get more activity the fire club is being a bit dreadfully inactive i think members should avertise us more so we can get more active members to join...also for the tournament we should just start from scratch again...seems that everyone that applied anyway is becoming inactive so we should just cancel it until we get active members again....

Yveltal96

A little more human
ACTIVITY!

Running a club is harder than most think. It takes a lot of time to keep organized and even more to gain and maintain popularity.

*On topic*

I know flying isn't a great secondary typing, and even with Solar Power, Charizard suffers from frailty because of stats and typing making him have bad staying power.
But, I still have a soft spot for him, because he was not only my first Level 100, but my first Pokemon period.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ACTIVITY!

Running a club is harder than most think. It takes a lot of time to keep organized and even more to gain and maintain popularity.

*On topic*

I know flying isn't a great secondary typing, and even with Solar Power, Charizard suffers from frailty because of stats and typing making him have bad staying power.
But, I still have a soft spot for him, because he was not only my first Level 100, but my first Pokemon period.

charizard is awesome i love his solar power dw ability as well its amazing the only problem i have is setting it with it decreases it hp...if there was a item to make it broken that it can gain x amount of hp when draining :p that would be crazy XD

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Maybe we should offer something as a prize for the winner of said tourney, but only if people post atleast 3 times a week before during and after the tourney up until at least a month after? Probably a stupid idea thoughXD

I can't remember if it was charmander or squirtle first, but I do love charizard. Have never used it competitivly though, Would leftover and solar power not work, Eevee?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Maybe we should offer something as a prize for the winner of said tourney, but only if people post atleast 3 times a week before during and after the tourney up until at least a month after? Probably a stupid idea thoughXD

I can't remember if it was charmander or squirtle first, but I do love charizard. Have never used it competitivly though, Would leftover and solar power not work, Eevee?

well it would work but still i think we need some combination like poison orb and posion heal XD im just saying lefovers and other recovory items would work but it would after awhile decrease if there was a fire move that actually absorbs hp that would help alot...like giga drain and etc...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yes, that would be a nice idea. But then, would it not also need a high defense/sp defence stat for that to work well, like with Gliscor?

yeah just thinking though XD solar power has disablilities and abilities XD

ThisIsPatrick

ACTIVITY!

*On topic*

Charizard has been my favourite for ages, he was my first lv 100 on Leafgreen. I recently sweeped a team of Ampharos, Steelix and Dragonite. :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh yeah Charizard is one of my favorites for sure! But his typing is....well horrible

yeah one problem with charizard is he part flying which is really annoying...he seems more of a dragon fire but gamefreak wanted it that way >.<

Yveltal96

A little more human
Charizard does look like a dragon. I guess gamefreak though, wings=flying.

Yet Gyrados was Flying >.>
Sorry gettin off topic here lol

But anyways, if Charizard was Dragon, he would have been soooo much better. Also, not to mention his STAB combination would be completely unresisted by any type combination they can come up with.

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Username: RussellW. although you may refer to me as Kieran because that is my name and my friend (A Thunder fan) made my name to be a Thunder player...so it's RussellW. and/or Kieran
Why do you love fire-types?: Because their sheer power and awesomeness
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Heatran, Charizard

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: RussellW. although you may refer to me as Kieran because that is my name and my friend (A Thunder fan) made my name to be a Thunder player...so it's RussellW. and/or Kieran
Why do you love fire-types?: Because their sheer power and awesomeness
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Heatran, Charizard

accepted welcome to the fire type club try to please stay as active as you can be and you may start any topic that has to do with fire type pokemon ;)

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
For now, Tepig, but I'm sure it'll soon become Fennekin

Oh, and Yvetltal, what pokemon is that you have as your avatar?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Who is their favorite fire starter?

MINES CHARIZARD!!!

charmander i can't get over charmander...yeah im old school girl when it comes to the fire starter XD

Status
Not open for further replies.