• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrrh

wat do i need fixing ur being anoying

You're missing your username on your sign-up post. A little reading hurt no one, give it a try.

I vote Ninetales because I feel it's better battle-wise.

fenniken

fire master
You're missing your username on your sign-up post. A little reading hurt no one, give it a try.

I vote Ninetales because I feel it's better battle-wise.
tnxs
for the advice my user fennekin

HetaOni

Chesaught
I don't mean to be rude, fenniken, but you've been posting in this club an awful lot for someone who's not even a member.

Also, I vote Houndoom because it's badass.

fenniken

fire master
I don't mean to be rude, fenniken, but you've been posting in this club an awful lot for someone who's not even a member.

Also, I vote Houndoom because it's badass.
my bad
am just got dun eating chocolate and can i join my favrite fire type is victini and i claim victini my reason fire type r badass my user fennekin

telivisionhead

my bad
am just got dun eating chocolate and can i join my favrite fire type is victini and i claim victini my reason fire type r badass my user fennekin

This is the form you have to fill in to join
Username:
Why do you love fire-types?:
Favourite fire-type Pokemon:

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Please use the right form,fenniken.

Also since I am an official member and contributor to this club, may I claim Victini?
I see it wasn't added to the claims list and I looked back and found I hadn't even claimed it.

fenniken

fire master
Sigh up

This is the form you have to fill in to join
Username: fennikn or fennekin
Why do you love fire- types?: they badass
Favorita fire-type victini Pokemon:
i claim victini

they dominate my favorito victini my reason dominate and my user fennikn or fennekin

Last edited:

fenniken

fire master
Sigh up

It says "fenniken", not "fennikn" nor "fennekin".

Fire-Type Pokemon of the Week scoreboard:

Houndoom: 6

Ninetales: 1

Arcanine: 1

Come on, Arcanine lovers! Place your vote!
am on my Nokia phone

R2J

R.I.P #31
It says "fenniken", not "fennikn" nor "fennekin".

Houndoom: 5

Arcanine: 1

Come on, Arcanine lovers! Place your vote!

I like Arcanine

But I chose Houndoom :)

infernape9012

FireTypeTrainer
I have no problem with any of the fire types. Why did I have to choose? I am a more offensive/speed battler so I do not use slower/more defensive pokemon such as torkoal or camerupt as often.

Question: I just got White2. Is it worth the time to train larvesta for both in-game and competitive? This is my first gen5 game so I am not yet certain of in-game mechanics and pokemon. Also, if I could get opinions about the team I want to train.

Samurott, Larvesta, Amoongus, Hydreigon, Emolga(maybe), and Patrat(hm slave). Not being completely of pokemon in Unova, can I get basic feedback and suggestions?

Myrrh

It's not worth it, it will gain a bunch of EVs where it would need a specific spread. If possible get one later for competitive and use a Larvesta you get during the game for in-game.

infernape9012

FireTypeTrainer
Alright. I might train my larvesta/volcarona for ingame, then breed one for competitive.

DevilFruit

Good Kitty

Houndoom: 5

Arcanine: 3

I'm also voting for Arcanine.
Voting closes on August 1, 2013 so place your votes if you haven't already.

aT0Msk

Dedicated Trainer
I vote Arcanine because it evolves from Growlithe. I'm a dog person and Growlithe is my favourite Pokémon that is based on a dog. I admire how loyal it is to its trainer according the most of the Pokedex entries.

infernape9012

FireTypeTrainer
To keep this thread alive, should I take time to train a pansear/simisear in W2? I already have my volcarona that is turning out nicely but I am wondering what other fire types I should train. I chose oshawott as a starter since I am tired of the fire/fighting starter.I would have no issues getting a tepig on my team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.