• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxvan

Mozilla Fennekin
Username: Luxvan
Why do you love fire-types?: Because they control fire. xD Fire's my favorite element and would be my superpower if I could have one. There's also a lot of awesome Fire Pokemon.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Fennekin. Does this count? If not, Blaziken.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
pansear isn't so great, imo, infernape9012. I prefer Darmanitan and such for a BW2 Fire Type. Chandelure is great too. Access to energy ball is brilliant, and an in-game chandelure can easily be switch to a competitive one.

~Golden-Victini~

V is for Victory!
I'd like to join please!
Username:~Golden-Victini~
Why do I love Fire-Types?:I love their concepts and designs.
My favorite Fire-Type:Victini

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'd like to join please!
Username:~Golden-Victini~
Why do I love Fire-Types?:I love their concepts and designs.
My favorite Fire-Type:Victini

hey there welcome to the club accepted sorry for the dreadful inactivity guys been so busy lately...

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Starting a new topic hope that's cool: with MEGABlaziken realesed, what other fire type would you like to see have a mega form? I would love to see a Mega form of arcanine since he's my favorite it'd be cool to make him even more stronger.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Starting a new topic hope that's cool: with MEGABlaziken realesed, what other fire type would you like to see have a mega form? I would love to see a Mega form of arcanine since he's my favorite it'd be cool to make him even more stronger.

I would love to see a mega torkoal, or ninetails. I imagine torkoal to gain steel or some other type <---have no idea which XD . Ninetails could and should gain psychic or ghost or dark in my opinion XD

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I agree with ninetails but she would look a lot more realistic with fire/psychic since she looks like a user of psychic moves so if MEGA ninetails was real it'd be awesome lol

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime

Camerupt, hands down. I've always loved that Fire-type 'mon and I think that giving it a MegaEvolution might strengthen the competitive scene for Fire-types. If there will be one, I'd like to see the volcanoes on it's back to develop into more realistic, mountainous volcanoes.

Myrrh

If Houndoom were to get one (or an evolution) I hope it doesn't become a Cerberus. I'm just not feeling on a Pokemon like that having more than one head, others I feel did it better, like Hydreigon or Dodrio. A potential MegaNinetales I can see getting some cool/sexy black markings on it's body or whatever.

infernape9012

FireTypeTrainer
MEGA Typhlosion or MEGA Charizard. I think if the MEGA evolutions become standard they should do the starters first and all of the pokemon with no evo line.

Charizard is already amazing. With a MEGA evolution they could really make a nightmare for everyone. I do not think it should add a dragon typing, which wold make sense, but dragon types are becoming the catch all for new types. Think outside the box and either keep it flying or give it electric. Something different.

infernape9012

FireTypeTrainer
Yeah one with a new ability that clears entry hazards upon entry. It would upset some competitive battles. But since Charizard was the original and best Fire type of First gen, it deserves something awesome!

With the advent of fairy type AND mega evolutions there will already be an upset of prior strategies. Either give MEGA charizard an ability that removes hazards or own tempo(or some variation). Entry hazards would make it a very interesting spinner sweeper pokemon but an ability like own tempo would allow the continual use of outrage :)

scorpio66

I am going to use just fire types to beat all gyms and elite four in pokemon y (I'm getting y). I'm hoping to train up a competitive fire team for online battling this gen, I managed to have an all fire team that beat my mates all water team before so I know that an all fire team can be done, I just picked fire types that could also learn some grass moves through tm and used sunny day alot to half waters effects. In pokemon Y I know I will use Fennekin, Litleo, Talonflame, the Torchic event pokemon for Mega Blaziken, I'm also going to request a chimchar from global trade to raise as soon as possible. I really want to raise a magby too into a magmortar but whether I do that depends on whether or not the magmorizer is easy to obtain. Really I want there to be either a global trade for items or a shop to buy all the evolutionary items in this gen as some of the rarer ones are a pain to come by. I'd also consider using charmeleon in my team, yes I know charizard is stronger but Charmeleon is probably my favourite fire type pokemon! Houndoom, Macargo, chandelure and Rotom in oven form are others I am considering for my team.

Last edited:

scorpio66

If anyone else is up for the challenge of using an all fire team in gen 6 then let me know your 3ds friend code and name and I will add you and give you mine so we can test our teams in battle against eachother/help eachother with trades etc!

Geo152

Username:Geo152
Why do you love fire-types?: Burning passion of course
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Charmander

Username: MidnightGengar
Why do you love fire-types?: When I was young my Charizard in Pokemon Red was what caused me to start loving Fire-types, and since then it's been my favourite type.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Charizard

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:Geo152
Why do you love fire-types?: Burning passion of course
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Charmander

welcome to the club hetaoni will add you when she can accepted

Username: MidnightGengar
Why do you love fire-types?: When I was young my Charizard in Pokemon Red was what caused me to start loving Fire-types, and since then it's been my favourite type.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Charizard

welcome to the club same for you as well once hetaoni has some free time she shall add you :) accepted

im sorry guys for the inactive of the fire club -________________- I just have been really busy but im still here keep it up though guys we don't want our club to die for our love of fire pokemon lets keep the fire alive...

edit: also this person...

If anyone else is up for the challenge of using an all fire team in gen 6 then let me know your 3ds friend code and name and I will add you and give you mine so we can test our teams in battle against eachother/help eachother with trades etc!

please don't post in the club section unless you intend to join, every club has a form on the front that everyone has to fill out...sorry to sound so harsh but we all here have to fill out the forms like everyone else if we want to join...please make sure to fill out if you want to join please and thank you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.