• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fire Type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio66

welcome to the club hetaoni will add you when she can accepted

welcome to the club same for you as well once hetaoni has some free time she shall add you :) accepted

im sorry guys for the inactive of the fire club -________________- I just have been really busy but im still here keep it up though guys we don't want our club to die for our love of fire pokemon lets keep the fire alive...

edit: also this person...

please don't post in the club section unless you intend to join, every club has a form on the front that everyone has to fill out...sorry to sound so harsh but we all here have to fill out the forms like everyone else if we want to join...please make sure to fill out if you want to join please and thank you...

??? I dont see a form, just the 3 questions on page 1 so to answer them, username = Scorpio66 persuming you means my username for serebii.
why I like fire types = Coz Fire types bring the heat and look awesome, plus my first ever pokemon was a fire type (Charmander).
favourite fire type = Charmeleon (he just looks awesome!)

So can I join now?

scorpio66

Starting a new topic hope that's cool: with MEGABlaziken realesed, what other fire type would you like to see have a mega form? I would love to see a Mega form of arcanine since he's my favorite it'd be cool to make him even more stronger.

I'd love to see Infernape get a mega form as I intend to use it regardless this generation. Also Magcargo would be kl as this is another pokemon I intend to use in gen 6 as it being a snail I think fits well with the new region being based on France!

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Username: SiLeNtDeViL
Why do you love fire-types?: They have killer pokemon with bad*** stats
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Ninetails

Last edited:

~Golden-Victini~

V is for Victory!
I'd love to see Infernape get a mega form as I intend to use it regardless this generation. Also Magcargo would be kl as this is another pokemon I intend to use in gen 6 as it being a snail I think fits well with the new region being based on France!

Same here with Infernape, it's my favorite starter as of now, also seeing it in the Uber tier would be nice :)

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Pokemon Trainer
I still think that Charizard could go in OU or Ubers, if they make a move which if used at the beginning of the battle, negates Stealth Rocks for the rest of the battle. Then Mega-Charizard could come in and take down pokemon.

Myrrh

I still think that Charizard could go in OU or Ubers, if they make a move which if used at the beginning of the battle, negates Stealth Rocks for the rest of the battle. Then Mega-Charizard could come in and take down pokemon.

That's a huge reach though, it's not like Gamefreak is going to give it to it just because Stealth Rock hampers it so much. Drought is probably going to be the most useful thing it will get this generation (through Mega Evolution), though we still don't know what new kinds of moves it might gain. It's interesting how Charizard will be able to come in fresh after a KO and be able to bring in Sunlight through attacking after Mega Evolving and not from being placed into battle.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
??? I dont see a form, just the 3 questions on page 1 so to answer them, username = Scorpio66 persuming you means my username for serebii.
why I like fire types = Coz Fire types bring the heat and look awesome, plus my first ever pokemon was a fire type (Charmander).
favourite fire type = Charmeleon (he just looks awesome!)

So can I join now?

just copy and past the three questions in one post silly and then answer them then we shall accept you...also sorry guys been a bit busy but also welcome silentdevil heta will add you to the list soon....

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Anyone think Tyrantrum will get Fire Fang? Flamethrower would be good coverage for him against Aurorus and other ice types.
Pyroar is a really cool Fire type, and I,m glad it's retaining Normal typing as well.

SiLeNtDeViL609

High Five The Sky!!!
Anyone think Tyrantrum will get Fire Fang? Flamethrower would be good coverage for him against Aurorus and other ice types.
Pyroar is a really cool Fire type, and I,m glad it's retaining Normal typing as well.

I think it might be either a move tutor move or you might need a move relearn person teach it Fire Fang and Poison Fang

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime

Tyrantrum seems like it will have Fire Fang in it's movepool.

I agree. Pyroar is a great candidate for Fire-types thanks to it's Normal STAB coverage.

fenniken

fire master
Can I join I claim torcoal
Reason for join:fire types
Fav fire type : tepig
Name: fenniken

Last edited:

ChadBoomgaarn

PKMN Master Chad
Can I join this club, Fire is my favorite type of Pokemon.

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
Username: TrainerMaria
Why do you love fire-types?: Most of my favorite pokemon are all fire types and fire looks really cool. My first favorite pokemon was Moltres because of how elegant it looks but ponyta is a close second.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: It's so hard to decide so I'll go with my first and say Moltres.

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
Username: Ursula1
Why do you love fire-types?: The way they can burn stuff. And how adding more fire to one helps it build.
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Arcanine

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
Username: sunshinemasterking
Why do you love fire-types?: there looks and uses my fav pokemon ever is fire type and fire is in my top 3 types
Favourite fire-type Pokémon Typhlosion

Sir Gengar

Username: Sir Gengar
Why do you love fire-types?: They are really strong!
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Charizard and Arcanine

NightKrazy

Fire Queen
Username: NightKrazy
Why do you love fire-types?: Because they're awesome!
Favourite fire-type Pokemon: Charizard and Reshiram

Shiny Typhlosion

Fire lord Cegrus
Username: Shiny Typhlosion
Why do you like fire types? Because fire is energy. Nothing compares to the raw power of a fully evolved fire pokemon.
Favorite fire-type pokemon, Typhlosion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.