• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Firefox 3.0.1

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Today I Updated My Firefox To 3.0.1 And Now It Won't Load Any Of My Tabs, All Other Browsers Are Fine And Firefox Was Working Fine Before I Updated It, Anyone Know How I Can Fix This?

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
I Used That Thing Were When You Open It It Comes Up "Restore Previous Session" Firefox Loads Up But Then All The Tabs Just Say Loading... And Never Load

And I've Explained That To Many People Now And ust Can't Be Bothered Anymore.

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
If you can't be bothered to explain everything, then we can't be bothered to help you. It's that simple.

How many tabs do you have open? Close them all except for one and in that tab, go to Google.com. Close your browser and then reopen it. It should only go to Google.

Also, upgrade to 3.0.2 and update all your addons that have updates available.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
If you can't be bothered to explain everything, then we can't be bothered to help you. It's that simple.

I Mean I Can't Be Bothered To Explain My Caps Locking, I Was Replying To Latios

EDIT: Didn't Know They Had Done 3.0.2 Until I Read The Above Post, That Will Proberly Fix It Ill Edit Again Once It's Finished Installing

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Also, upgrade to 3.0.2 and update all your addons that have updates available.
I was about to mention that... 'course my I didn't exactly know about this topic till only a couple of minutes ago, so there.

I'm not really sure what the update was for, but I remember being irritated at the fact that I wasn't able to load multiple tabs and have them loading at the same time without them error-ing out.

Of course, I blamed it on my monitor due to the timing of things...

Go to Tool, options, General. There should be pop down box at the top of that window, "When Firefox Starts:" alter that setting. It's Set it to "load my windows and tabs from last time."
Most of the time, Firefox just gets closed inadvertantly on my end. I therefore wind up with a message saying: Firefox was closed unexpectedly
1. restore session, 2. start new session.

Of course, this option wouldn't hurt either. I might consider doing this. Though, I think I had that used for Opera... it was apparently defaulted.

So many options...