• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Firefox Bookmarks

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Recently I formatted my C partition to reinstall Windows, and naturally I backed up. I have the "Mozilla" folder with all my bookmarks and fudge in it, however I can't seem to find the right place to put it so Firefox knows it's there. Any help?

Twitch

"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\profile" is where I would look first. I found an HTML file named "bookmarks" there, but I honestly have no idea if that's what you're after. The only mucking around with Firefox I've done is when I changed hard drives and processor, but then I just switched around the profiles so I got my stuff back.

Actually, that got me an idea. Try finding your profile file on the backup and replace it. It might just work, but I recall having to rebookmark my bookmarks.

Hope I helped.