• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Firefox not loading Twitter.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Occasionally, whenever I try to go into Twitter, the tab doesn't even bother to show the Twitter logo and instead it's left blank without loading anything as if that's all there is. In fact, other times, when it does load, it's a slog to wait for it to load tweets.

However, when I use Private Windows, the website opens just fine, but of course it's tedious to keep using that option instead of the straight option, even more so when the notifications in Twitter keep telling me that "someone" (me) has been logging on my account from "another" place.

Anybody know a fix for this? Because I've dealt with it for months now, it's time to get that solved.