• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Firefox vs Internet Explorer vs Google Chrome

Which browser?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
It works for me and I don't go on many unsecure sites so it is not an issue for me.

>Implying that you go on unsecure sites rarely

There's a cavalcade of viruses under your nose, mate. Get Firefox/Chrome (the former for the pertiness, the latter for the speed) and you'll be amazed.
My drunken English teacher used IE ever since he first got a computer and in my last year I replaced it with Firefox when he wasn't looking, he genuinely thanked me afterwards because he could finally have a bookmark for his Berry Bulmers source. Perhaps IE had that too, but really, with that layout how could the poor geezer ever find it?

Vernikova

Champion
I use all three. I like Firefox the best of the three.

Google Chrome. IE is a joke and I don't need to say anything about that, but I don't understand why people would use firefox over Chrome...

facetious

facetious
I've had far too many problems with Google Chrome and Flash crashes in Windows 7 64-bit to use it on a regular basis.

So Firefox. ^___^

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
troll-internet-explorer-fail.jpg
, so that's out. Chrome has more apps (have you noticed the massive icon when you open a new toab that says web store and lnks you to this?) and all-round speediness. I dunno what more things people could be asking for.

Mozilla. Internet Explorer immediately loses, mainly because it's slow and sucks in general. And Chrome loses, because it doesn't have that many addons, not only that, but FF has more options.

I disagree. Most of the addons are quite useless, but the few that you want you can just add it yourself, and it will still run much faster than FF

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I used Internet Explorer all the time before, but right now I'm using Firefox on my brother's computer (which I'm currently on) because it helps with the security and viruses.

I guess I'll be transitioning to Firefox, so I'm voting for it.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Currently, I use FireFox. I've never tried Chrome, but Mozilla works fine for me so I don't see any reason to bother switching.

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
I use Chrome because neither IE or FF worked very well on my six year-old laptop. I mainly use it now just because I'm used to it, and it's not loaded with a bunch of ad-on crap that I won't use.

This exactly. The reason I started using chrome is because Firefox would occasionally have a seizure.

xXShinyUmbreonXx

Yep, as has almost everyone else, I have realized that IE is just terrible. I deleted it after I got tired of constantly having to clear viruses or remake my profile and running an admin profile to keep stuff out. I used chrome for a while, I really liked it, the only problem was when I heard about it tracking your websites and a possible keylogger embedded in the coding. So now I use FF, and it isn't as streamlined as chrome while basic, but the add-ons and customizability(word?) are great.
IE-Trash
FF-For people that like/have time to customize their browser
Chrome-For people that just do general web browsing on their computer.