1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Firefox vs Internet Explorer vs Google Chrome

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Guardianofthesea, Oct 26, 2011.

?

Which browser?

Poll closed Jun 17, 2013.
  1. Google Chrome

65.3%
  2. Internet Explorer

9.3%
  3. Mozila Firefox

21.2%
  4. I use neither

4.2%
  1. Haruka

Haruka Banned

Electivire Addict, stop being a browser nazi.

As for me: Firefox.

2. Chrome fu¢ks every other browser hard. Just my opinion. I used to use IE, but Chrome is just an advanced version of it.

3. Ohshi

Ohshi Banned from Club Penguin

I think Chrome is the best.

Even though I stubbornly still use IE.
    Don't know. Maybe because I have been using it since when I was younger.

4. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

I'm just going to assume that your internet is **** since I haven't expirienced much of what you said when I used it.

5. Mankanshoku Mako

Mankanshoku Mako Well-Known Member

Because I like the way it looks.

6. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Google Chrome Ftw!!!!! Internet explorer I only use cuz it has the in private browsing. I don't use Firefox cuz it just doesn't work as well as google chrome.

7. I was used to love FF but I'm Chrome boy now, although still using FF for some Add-ons

8. ZFXZFX

ZFXZFX Well-Known Member

I used to use IE but once I used Chrome I realised I dumb I was for not using it earlier. I go back on IE now and its Cr*piness makes me want to shoot myself just waiting for it.

ZFXZFX ~ ;038;

9. Ces

Ces Well-Known Member

I switched to Chrome after seeing this thread. I love it so far, it's clean and simple. I used to use FF, but I don't really care about add-ons. I think I'll stick with Chrome.

10. Donphan Dude

Donphan Dude Member

I used to use IE and I hated the fact that it didn't have predictive text. I switched to FF (when I was 8) but was overwhelmed by the features, so I went back to IE. But when Chrome came out that became obvious choice, plus you can customize the background, which I have, with a picture of myself.

11. Qmaz246

Qmaz246 Disney Trainer

I still use just Safari.

12. littlea53

littlea53 Prince of Darkness

Firefox - My personal choice. I've been using it since they first released the beta.
    Chrome - I like it, but to me it doesn't feel right.
    IE - I abhor it.

13. GrassTypes.

GrassTypes. Well-Known Member

Chrome FTW. I find it just as fast as Firefox, and IE just sucks .

14. I use Internet Explorer, mainly because it's a very basic browser that I am very used to using.

15. Ioneos

Ioneos Well-Known Member

Me too, pretty much. My dinosaur of a computer probably couldn't store any Chrome data

16. ~Kari~

~Kari~ Well-Known Member

I hate Internet Explorer. I use Chrome. Firefox is okay

17. #Gecko#

#Gecko# The Essential One

I have used FireFox after Internet Explorer stopped letting me access to some websites all of the sudden (like serebii.net). I also realized its a much better browser.

18. Spookz

Spookz Lumos

Ever since Chrome came out for Mac I've used it.

19. Hammerheart

Hammerheart Son of Wōden

Chrome, to me it seems the tidiest, and most convenient to use. And somehow seems faster, but I don't know if that's actually possible.

20. jamaela18

jamaela18 All-Round Breeder

I've used them all, and, for me, all of them have their advantages, so I can never choose one to be better than the other. :)