• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Firefox vs Internet Explorer vs Google Chrome

Which browser?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
I think Chrome is the best.

Even though I stubbornly still use IE.
Don't know. Maybe because I have been using it since when I was younger.

Vernikova

Champion
Chrome is faster, it gives you more space in your screen, which gives you more of a sense of freedom. Also, I just feel it's more slick.

Plus it is much much better if you use two monitors like I do

I'm just going to assume that your internet is **** since I haven't expirienced much of what you said when I used it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Google Chrome Ftw!!!!! Internet explorer I only use cuz it has the in private browsing. I don't use Firefox cuz it just doesn't work as well as google chrome.

ZFXZFX

I used to use IE but once I used Chrome I realised I dumb I was for not using it earlier. I go back on IE now and its Cr*piness makes me want to shoot myself just waiting for it.

ZFXZFX ~ ;038;

Ces

I switched to Chrome after seeing this thread. I love it so far, it's clean and simple. I used to use FF, but I don't really care about add-ons. I think I'll stick with Chrome.

I used to use IE and I hated the fact that it didn't have predictive text. I switched to FF (when I was 8) but was overwhelmed by the features, so I went back to IE. But when Chrome came out that became obvious choice, plus you can customize the background, which I have, with a picture of myself.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
Firefox - My personal choice. I've been using it since they first released the beta.
Chrome - I like it, but to me it doesn't feel right.
IE - I abhor it.

GrassTypes.

Chrome FTW. I find it just as fast as Firefox, and IE just sucks .

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I have used FireFox after Internet Explorer stopped letting me access to some websites all of the sudden (like serebii.net). I also realized its a much better browser.

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder
I've used them all, and, for me, all of them have their advantages, so I can never choose one to be better than the other. :)