• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FireFox's Art Emporium

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
Well I've accumulated a ton of drawing (both traditional and digital) over the past few years and I feel that I need to know how I'm doing.

• Pokemon

007-009.png

Just something I did awhile ago since the Squirtle line is at the top of my list of favorite starters.

ThisImageisNowDiamonds.png

Look at the filename... now back to me.. anything is possible when you're using Old Spice.

Zuruggu.png

You though you could catch me with my pants down eh? Just something I made in deviantart's muro.

• Fakemon

Seldun.png

Ah Seldun... this was made for a Fakemon contest over at PokeCommunity (even made a sprite to go along with it)

xFakemon2.png

Probably my best work here. I tried to mime the Sugimori style and I think I pulled it off pretty well.

• Other
CastleCrashers.png

Just some fan art of the Orange Knight from Castle Crashers (if your not sure what it is then google it)

DeadpoolSketch.png

Finally something I sketched up during school. It's the Merc with the mouth, Deadpool!

If you can then please give me some feedback, maybe there's something I can improve on.

Last edited:

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
It's beautiful, seriously, I wish I could do it that way. The only thing that I thought was less pretty was the Scraggy. I think it's pretty good for computer drawn Pkmn, but I think that at some places the shading is wrong, but that's my opinion. :D I must say that you're pretty arty and creative, and I can't think of something you should improve in, except what I stated before.

NovaStar

█ ▄ █ ▄
Well just making an update for anyone who cares.
It's not finished but here's man fan region I created (so far).
UticaRegionWIP.png

If anyone can figure out where it's based off of I'll make them a Sugi-style art of a fakemon of their choice.