• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FireRed In-Game Team Help please

MF DOOM~

Kitsune
i just got firered about a week ago and i bought leafgreen as well. just so you know, i can trade with myself so thats always open for possibilities. my team thus far looks like:

Wartortle
-Mega Kick
-Bite
-Protect
-Surf
Snorlax
-Headbutt
-Yawn
-Rest
-Snore (lol all default moves. i just caught him.
Arcanine
-Secret Power
-Ember
-Strength
-Flame Wheel
Nidoking
-Dig
-Cut
-Focus Enegery
-Double Kick

im going to get Zapdos when im able to, and im not sure about my sixth pokemon. i was thinking of Alakazam (which i have already) or Dragonaire. I dont have any items because i have no idea what any of them do. This is my first game since Red and Blue, and i really dont know anything about items. The movesets also are still in the works, because im still levelling up my guys (as you can see).

Suggestions, criticisms, and advice is always appreciated :)

my alakazam has the following moves:
Recover
Thief
Psybeam
Psychic

Last edited:

[Kingdra]

Erg.

Starting with basics

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Bold Nature: (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic
- Rest
- Ice Beam
- Surf

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Careful Nature: (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Rest
- Earthquake / Shadow Ball
- Return / Body Slam

Nidoking @ Leftovers
Naughty Nature: (+Atk, -SDef)
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb
- Ice Beam

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature: (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Howl
- Extremespeed
- Iron Tail
- Overheat

That is Arcanine set iirc

MF DOOM~

Kitsune
im a complete noob to this generation, so how do i get the natures that i want? also, which other pokemon do you suggest?

Scepgatr

You need to keep resetting repeatedly until you get the correct Nature. You can also wait till you have access to Island 4's Breeding center (after defeating Elite 4). Place your Blastoise with a Ditto, then breed and hatch Eggs until you get one with Bold Nature.