• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FireredShipping (AshxNozomi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
sorry i havent posted! i...forgot 0_0
but i drew a picture...!
[IMG200]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/Xx-Endless_Summer-xX/fireredshipping.jpg?t=1183599501[/IMG200]

as for the topics...
What will everyone's reaction be for them dating?
Dawn: i knew i saw some sparks there:D
Brock: ah, ash grows up so fast *sniff*
Paul: ...WTF?
Team Rocket: great. another twerp to contend with -_-

If Ash asked Zoey out on a date, what do you think well be her reaction?

Ash: (nervously)...will you go on a date with me?
Zoey: ...YEAH! TOTALLY! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY THAT!!!! *kisses him*

0_0 ....XD

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
If Ash asked Zoey out on a date, what do you think well be her reaction?

Zoey: Eh... *blinks then smirks* A date? You really think I'm that hot huh?
Ash: Um... *his face flushes* I uh...
Zoey: Well I'm not one to let down an old friend. There's an ice cream parlor down on Lincoin Av and Howard St, we'll meet there at 3 pm. And don't make me sad by forgetting to show up, see yas~! *she spins around and walks off*
Ash: o_O ...what just happened?

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
About the story, there's two things: 1) I wanted to make a couple of changes to the story, and 2) I'm waiting for someone to accept the task of beta reading it.

There's supposed to be an episode soon this Thursday with Zoey in it. And I guess the gang saves her some how, wouldn't it be cute if she got a crush on Ash after that happened?

mystkmastkal

i hope it's not to late for me to join is it?

and for the date Q...hmm here i'll act it out

ash, dawn, brock are at some pokemon center (currently brock is trying to gain nurse joy's luv...but fails very badly)

dawn spots zoey from the distance

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"-dawn
"huh...wtf?..oh dawn hi"-zoey

ash comes out of nowhere and somethings wrong he's all red and sweeting purfusely.

"are you alright ash"-zoey
then she touches his head to see if he has a fever
..then ash does the old master roshi nose bleed thing and get embaressed

"umm..i wououould lililike tooto go onn a dddate wiiththth u"-ash
(zoey now kinda freaked out)
"ohh kay sure"
"REALLY!"
"uh sure what time and where"
(he tries to do the hansome face thing that brock does to girls)
"my place at 8"

mystkmastkal

i could see that happening or ash copying exactly what brock does and fails

then he would see what brock goes through everyday but instead of moving on he'll keep trying to win her...and it would be funny to see croagunk pop out and hit ash with a poison jab lol

I'll try to draw that, tommarow it might be up, k?

LOL I could only imagine Brocks reaction if that happened...They need to do some thing like that on the show, have Ash get all Brock like around a girl and have croagunk hit him. Oh man would that be funny LOL.

mystkmastkal

I'll try to draw that, tommarow it might be up, k?

LOL I could only imagine Brocks reaction if that happened...They need to do some thing like that on the show, have Ash get all Brock like around a girl and have croagunk hit him. Oh man would that be funny LOL.

thats awesome thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.