• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

fireredshipping fic

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotty1736

fiction writer
I'm planning on making a fireredshipping fic and have a good Idea for a main plot which would consist of Ash and Zoey teaming up for a new format of battling tournaments which are made up of double battles, but I need a legit way to get rid of Dawn for the first one (since this will take place during the Sinnoh episodes) as Ash will end up bumping into Zoey and finding out that she dose not have a partner either. Anyways any suggestions would be helpful

Giratina!

Backstreet's back
Make the partners change each round. Separate Ash and Dawn in Round 2, make Dawn and her partner lose, and have Ash and Zoey be stuck in round 3 together. That's all I can think of, since I don't think there's a way to remove one person on the team and not the other.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Perhaps Dawn could fall ill, and be unable to partner with Ash. Brick would be taking care of her, so he would be unable to partner as well. Then Ash could perhaps run into Zoey, and find out she doesn't have one either. That might work.

scotty1736

fiction writer
First Chapter

Once I produce the first chapter I will post it on fanfiction.net and drop a link here in case anyone reading this wants to find it, I'm currently searching for a beta reader though so it might take a while, also once the story is produced I will probably turn this into the discussion forum for it

Dragonfree

Just me
I'll stop you right there. Please read the Fan Fiction forum rules.

First, don't post multiple times in a row unless you're posting a new installment to a story.

Second, no, you're not allowed to just post it on fanfiction.net and drop a link here. If you want to post your fic on the forums, you have to actually post it here, not just link to it.

Third, since this is a shipping fic, you would have to post it in the Shipping Fics forum (under the Shipping section).

Fourth, individual fics do not get discussion threads in the Authors' Café. You can ask for advice or make a preview, but general discussion and commentary on your fic goes in its thread, after you post it (in the right forum, and not just as a link).

Since this thread seems to have outlived its usefulness, I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.