• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FireStorm's request shop

Are you satisfaied with your request?

• Yes, they are AWESOME!!!!!

Votes: 50 87.7%
  • They are crap!!!!!!!

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
DOOFDUM!!!! Here's your card.
Steven.png

Also about the battle scene, I'm kinda busy making the comics from yesterday. So, can you ask Houndoom<3 to do it when he gets back he said he would be on all day.

Last edited:

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Doofdum said:
yes, and THANK YOU, you did a perfect job!!!

Another satisfaied customer,get one today at FireStorm's Request Shop! I sound like a comercial... Anyway, glad you like it now time to continue the comics...

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Doofdum said:
how do i put this in my sig???

You could make an account on photobucket.com or go to imageshack.us (I did photobucket so the rest is for photobucket). Either way upload the picture. On Photobucket copy the IMG code and paste it into your sig. If you don't know where that is, go to quick links at the top forums and click edit signature.

LanturnLover

Lanturn Trainer
Het FireStorm, how can I cut a trainer, without cutting part of the background, too? ;171;

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
LanturnLover said:
Het FireStorm, how can I cut a trainer, without cutting part of the background, too? ;171;

You want to replace the trainer? If you do I could do it. To answer your question I don't know.

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Houndoom<3 said:
What do you mean by cut?

Oh...you said FireStorm.

I'm like jealous here....SPP loves your shop lol

Not really it's only on the front page because of that chris guy spamming alot and yes you're making a battle scene. I'll just do the comics.

Edit: Yay only 10 more posts to go to get 100 replies!

LanturnLover

Lanturn Trainer
FireStormCharizard said:
You want to replace the trainer?

hmm...No, I didnt want to replace the trainer, I just want to create a Trainer Card by myself.

Last edited:

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
LanturnLover said:
hmm...No, I didnt want to replace the trainer, I just want to create a Trainer Card by myself.

You could use these
template52pj.png

template4.png

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
LanturnLover said:
w00t added card and shiny list to sig :p

Uhh... what happened to the card?

D

Doofdum

hey guys, i'm not trying to rush you but i need to know when you are going to work on that battle scene of mine

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
LanturnLover said:
Is it small? It seems the normal size >_<

It's even smaller now! Also, I'm still working on the comics.

Edit: EmeraldDragon it's ready! I was too lazy to put in the discriptive words but, I put something extra!
EmeraldDragon.png

Edit 2: Yay I'm the 100th post! I award myself!

Last edited: