• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FireStorm's request shop

Are you satisfaied with your request?

• Yes, they are AWESOME!!!!!

Votes: 50 87.7%
  • They are crap!!!!!!!

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
I'm bored right now...

Soquid Fpoon

Amazing Trainer
If I'm bored could you PM me a Request?

Anyways I have not seen so much actions for the sketch Sprites.

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Soquid Fpoon said:
If I'm bored could you PM me a Request?

Anyways I have not seen so much actions for the sketch Sprites.

Sure why not... I'm going to make some charizard animations to feed my boredness.

Soquid Fpoon

Amazing Trainer
Anyways I was trying out that Animater thing and I'm not getting how to get the files in to make the animation.

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Are you using Gimp or UnFREEz?

Soquid Fpoon

Amazing Trainer
UnFREEz

Its really annoying

Soquid Fpoon

Amazing Trainer
Where is a link?

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Ok here's the deal. When you open UnFREEz you see a small white box to put your gif. pics right? Now go to my pictures or wherever your gif. images are. Now click on your picture and drag it to the white box(Without letting go).If the box dissapears drag the image to the taskbar(Bottem bar) over the UnFREEz name. It should reappear. Just add images and select how many seconds and looping. Any more problems contact me.

Fire.gif
FireStormCharizard
Fire.gif

Soquid Fpoon

Amazing Trainer
Thank You very much.
But UnFREEz is not working out for me.

Last edited:

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Well I'm bored to my head. Anybody want to request?

Fire.gif
FireStormCharizard
Fire.gif

Savage X

dclxvi
There is a way to save as a gif and not ruin it.

Once you have what you want and you are ready to save click select all and copy it. Then save it as a gif and it will get messed up. Then paste it back and its not messed up. Then just hit save and it's all good.

ainimate26bh.gif
Houndoom<3
ainimate26bh.gif

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Houndoom<3 said:
There is a way to save as a gif and not ruin it.

Once you have what you want and you are ready to save click select all and copy it. Then save it as a gif and it will get messed up. Then paste it back and its not messed up. Then just hit save and it's all good.

ainimate26bh.gif
Houndoom<3
ainimate26bh.gif

Thanks for the tip.

Fire.gif
FireStormCharizard
Fire.gif

Any requests? I'm bored.

Savage X

dclxvi
I wish I knew how to make good banners. This is my first "good" banner cause I used gimp. It sucks. It's so hard and confusing. And it took forever.

first2cr.png

I find it pretty cool Houndoom

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Looks like the shop has gotten unpopular.

Fire.gif
FireStormCharizard
Fire.gif