• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First 12th Movie Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, didn't GS mean Gold and Silver?

This movie looks freakin' awesome! Although I'm a little surprised that Dialga is going to be in it again. Omg, it's a record :eek: I hope it doesn't turn out to be terrible.

Isis-sama

The image of the screenshot looks *vaguely* reminsicent of lava fields, so it's possible that the Stark Mountain/Heatran storyline in the games may end up at least partially integrated into the movie.

That being said, even if Heatran is featured, Arceus will probably show up too. Probably as a Deus Ex Machina event that stops Palkia, Dialga and Giratina from fighting, or something similar.

_Suicune_

Actually, didn't GS mean Gold and Silver?

In does, but in the anime the gs ball was originally meant to contain celebi. Celebi instead was put into the movie and the gs ball idea was left to be forgotten. I just think that if they do plan on having an evil version of arceus and have them battle in a future movie, the gs ball could be brought back as part of the plot.

Porygandrew

also keep in mind, people, that the first shots are usually never used in the actual movie its self.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
also keep in mind, people, that the first shots are usually never used in the actual movie its self.

:eek: He's right. The Regigigas hand thing looked awesome, and they replaced it with the mucher lamer Regigigas walking down a mountain with Mamoswine. Seeing how in the anime, all awesome/cool/epic thing must be eliminated, it probably has nothing to do with the movie itself.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!

Oh...well...atleast we know that Dialga/Palkia/Giratina is in the movie.

I dont know why they made Dialga and Palkia appear in three straight movies....

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
^
Because they are awesome. I have really high hopes for this movie!
Can't wait to see the CLASH OF THE TITANS! And Greece is perfect for this sort of thing!
Now, that I think about about, the Sinnoh legends do do somewhat resemble greek gods
Arceus is Zeus, Dialga is Cronos, Giratina is Hades and Palkia is... something...

The pantheon also includes Hephaestus, god of the forge! Fire and Steel... Heatran?
Hephaestus was responsible for constructing the thunderbolts of Zeus
So maybe, Heatran helps Arceus in a similar fashion
Also, Cresselia and Darkai are supposed to represent Morpheus

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Seriously people, this is a movie, and they don't tie in with anime events. They may be referenced later, but the events don't tie in.

Frankly, the only thing I can remember ever being tied in from a movie to the anime was the whole aura concept.

^
Because they are awesome. I have really high hopes for this movie!
Can't wait to see the CLASH OF THE TITANS! And Greece is perfect for this sort of thing!
Now, that I think about about, the Sinnoh legends do do somewhat resemble greek gods
Arceus is Zeus, Dialga is Cronos, Giratina is Hades and Palkia is... something...

The pantheon also includes Hephaestus, god of the forge! Fire and Steel... Heatran?
Hephaestus was responsible for constructing the thunderbolts of Zeus
So maybe, Heatran helps Arceus in a similar fashion
Also, Cresselia and Darkai are supposed to represent Morpheus

Of course Greece is the perfect place for a clash of the titans. I can't wait to go there next summer.

Interesting connections there. Now that I look at it, it does give some sort of purpose to Heatran. It is certainly possible that the 4th gen legends could have been based off the Greek gods. Definitely raises my anticipation for this movie.

Bobaboba

drumboy14

IPredictAFrenzyPlant
I look a that screenshot and all i think is "gawd i hope they are wearing sun tan cream" xD

But seriously it looks pretty dam good

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
From now on, if anyone dares say that pokemon is kiddy, just show them that picture. I guarantee that you will see a small puddle form at their feet. Hope the tag line reads, "The final battle, shall be fought, at the home of the gods"

Last edited:

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Movie Character To Ash: There is .. one... who can stop them. The great one... the holy one... the old one... the creator... Arceus!

Then Ash ruins the awesomeness of the scene by going, "YEAH! LET'S GO STOP THEM PIKACHU!"
More Lawrence Olivier (Clash Of The Titans), less Keanuu Reeves (Legend)

Last edited:

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Just imagine that scene with dragonforce through the fire and flames

:D

Dude, a scene like this needs a song much more epic than "Through the Fire and the Flames." Something orchestrated, very powerful. I'm sure Shinji Miyazaki will come up with something.

Red Jr.

Banned
maybe they'll showcase the nemesis of Arceus-a Satan based pokemon that has a dark/ghost type and has the wonder guard ability.

Faerie

MONS
Why wouldn't they make a movie about Arceus? 0.o

It's like people going on and on awhile back that some 4th Gen Pokemon might not appear because they don't like them.
There was no reason for them not to. In fact, I was kind of expecting it. My point was that I hoped they wouldn't, because it kind of annoys me. I'm not at all surprised that there is one, though.

g=god/s=satan.
maybe they'll showcase the nemesis of Arceus-a Satan based pokemon that has a dark/ghost type and has the wonder guard ability.
I totally love how everyone realizes how God = the Christian God. We're so creative here at this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.