• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First 12th Movie Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelia

forever.
O_O

Best teaser by far. One could only guess what's going to happen now.

I don't want to hype this movie up as much as I did the last one (epic battle of flying Gigas with Heatran and Cresselia and Giratina and Palkia and Dialga and Skymin!)... but, an all-out clash with THESE three titans seems perfect.
Perhaps... too perfect.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I know this is going to be a great movie, hopefully it beats all the movies and makes the best movie ever. Personal I love all the movies

mike4life

like i was saying by the time it airs it'll also include arceus uxie azelf and mesprit its a streak of event only
in the rise of darkrai darkrai an event only pokemon appears
in the giratina movie shaymin an event only pokemon appears
so in this movie arceus an event only pokemon appears

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
like i was saying by the time it airs it'll also include arceus uxie azelf and mesprit its a streak of event only
in the rise of darkrai darkrai an event only pokemon appears
in the giratina movie shaymin an event only pokemon appears
so in this movie arceus an event only pokemon appears

You could be right but it looks like the pixies will mostly be the anime(galactic)storyline!

yiazmat

The ultimate terror
Ash is going to throw pokeballs at the trouble startes and catch them lol , oh and the world IS going to end

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
Guys 2 things:
1. Its the parthenon. Repeat with me parth-e-non.
2. Greece huh? Sweet! My country finally gets a cameo in a pokemon movie.
3. That looks like the most epic battle yet.

I sure hope that the epic possibilities don't mean this will be the final Pokemon movie. That would be devastating.

t00lb0x31

< AzurePride (White)
this should tie into the team galactic plot, but we won't know until much later.
5th gen showing doesn't matter to me that much.
heatran having an appearance alongside arceus would be pretty awesome. i liked the whole god referance that someone pointied out. (palkia is posiedon, maybe)

there was a tie with the 1st and the anime, brief but i had a major geek out even at age 11. giovanni use mewtwo in his gym battle against gary, in full armor no less.

Token

maybe they'll showcase the nemesis of Arceus-a Satan based pokemon that has a dark/ghost type and has the wonder guard ability.
Wow. Maybe you should try to get rid of that extra chromosome.

I totally love how everyone realizes how God = the Christian God. We're so creative here at this forum.

I totally love how everyone realizes that Arceus is a "god" due to a few myths one continent vaguely beleives in that ten years of cannon have either contradicted or ignored.

Seriously people, this is a movie, and they don't tie in with anime events. They may be referenced later, but the events don't tie in.

Wrong, I'm afraid. One and two are definitely cannon, as are four, six, seven, eight, and due to a cameo of the Space-Time towers, chances are ten is as well.

Token

I still wonder that Pokemon ends after Sinnoh.

No. The arguments against this have been said so many times, that that post shows you are either 1) ignorant, 2) a troll, or 3) so inane that you can't comprehend simple pattern recognition. 10Char.

Rex Kamex

O_O

Best teaser by far. One could only guess what's going to happen now.

I personally like the teaser for the 7th movie more. It had a few clips from previous movies, but there was a quick scent of Ash and Max getting hit by some kind of attack. (Well, it had other interesting scenes too, even though many were from previous movies...)

Cobalt_Latios said:
I hope not, I'd rather it be some randomly funny title like they did for movie 11: Giratina and the Sky Bouquet, Shaymin.

... They weren't trying to make it funny, though...

DanChimchar said:
I know this is going to be a great movie,

It might be a great movie...

I'm still not judging that from the teaser.

hopefully it beats all the movies and makes the best movie ever. Personal I love all the movies

I hope it beats all the movies as well, mainly because... the other eleven movies have been shown, and this one's the newest one to come out. I wouldn't want it to be worse than the other movies.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I hope it beats all the movies as well, mainly because... the other eleven movies have been shown, and this one's the newest one to come out. I wouldn't want it to be worse than the other movies.

As long as it doesn't turn out to be like the epic failure Pokemon 4Ever was, I'll be fine with it.

Anyway, so it's set in Greece...any chance they may reference the old Olympic Games in here? Perhaps different Pokemon competitions based on the Olympic events?

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Anyway, so it's set in Greece...any chance they may reference the old Olympic Games in here? Perhaps different Pokemon competitions based on the Olympic events?

Very interesting question. It would certainly provide a reason for the main characters to be there (festival for ancient competitions). However, I am not sure. The only reason why is because the crew went to Meteora rather than to Olympia. If they had went there, I would say no doubt. But still, I give it a very good chance.

ash_forever

Greatest Hero
What a great, promising screenshot! What an excellent location for the movie to take place!

Greece , the home of the ancient mythology combined with an epic, EPIC ,SUPER EPIC battle between the three titans.

Thinking of this surely brilliant plot makes me lose it completely!

Although we'll still have to wait for more than one year, (I assume that the DVD will be released in December 2009) I'm really looking forward to the best Pokemon movie so far.

I'm sure we may expect a movie without precedent that will surpass everything that has been there before.
There's a German saying which goes as follows: "Excited anticipation is the greatest pleasure"
But I hope that the pleasure which we'll have while watching the movie, will even exceed that mere anticipation.

Calm down, ash_forever, calm down! XD

TeddiUrsa

What a great, promising screenshot! What an excellent location for the movie to take place!

Greece , the home of the ancient mythology combined with an epic, EPIC ,SUPER EPIC battle between the three titans.

I like the chosen location as well. What part of the world would be better for an epic battle between the "Pokémon which are called Gods"?

I wonder if Arceus can talk like it is hinted in Platinum.

Last edited:

neptune_84

It's go time!
they can not be planning to eek out more movies around dialga, palkia and giratina can they, i was hoping we were gonna see cresslia and heatran in the next movie

Status
Not open for further replies.