• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Attempt Help!!!

Scaldaver

Limitless
This is to be my first competitive team, and I've come up with three opening duos I can have. I'd like some input (like evs (which I'll often get horribly wrong) , moves, items, etc)

1)
Skarmory

Calm,
168 - speed
168 - defence
168 - special defence

Spikes
Roar
Whirlwind
Roost

Basically, this is my phazer, and nothing else. Roost provides it with great healing, and the speed evs mean it will often go first.

Swampert

Quiet,
252 - special attack.
124 - defence
124 - special defence

IceBeam,
Earthquake,
Surf/Hydro Pump
Brick Break.

Anything that threatens Skarmory will deal with this.

2)

Toxic + toxic spiker (suggestions? - must be very fast, and bulky)

Medicham

Relaxed
252 - defence
252 - special defence
has focus sash

Detect
Protect
xxx
xxx (hopefull two more stall moves)

This set is so a toxic spiker will poison the opponent's pokemon (with the help of toxic spikes, all of them within two turns) then stall for as long as with Medicham.

3)

Ninjask
Jolly
252 speed
252 special defence.

Substitute,
Double team,
sword dance,
baton pass

so, set up sub, then with luck baton pass evasiveness, speed, substitute and attack.

Machamp
252 attack,
252 speed.
No guard.
focus sash.

Fire punch,
Ice punch,
Thunder punch,
Cross Chop.

So, send in fast, attacky, protected and avasive machamp to sweep nearly everything. Any thoughts?

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
It would be better if you used this format since it makes it a lot easier to read and you need to expand on your descriptions a bit. You also need one more pokemon.

Pokemon @ Item
Trait:
EVs:
Nature:
- move
- move
- move
- move