• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First Battle Maison Team

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
I've messed around in there a couple times, but never did it seriously. I want to do Singles. So, here's my team.

Durant @ Choice Scarf
Truant
Jolly
252 HP 252 Spe 4 SpD
Moves:
- Entrainment
- Protect
- Iron Head
- Crunch

Haxorus@???
Mold Breaker
Adamant/Jolly
252 Atk 252 Spe 4HP
Moves:
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Sweeper. Gets through Sturdy. Pretty Basic. I have no idea what to use for items though.

Mega Mawile
Huge Power
Adamant
252 Atk 252 Def 4 SpD
Moves:
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

My Mega. Can switch in on Dragon, Fairy, and Ice Types that threaten Haxorus.

Any help is appreciated. Suggest anything. Thanks.

Last edited:

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Durant @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Truant
EVs: 252 HP | 252 Spe | 6 SpD
-Protect
-Entrainment
-Iron Head
-Crunch

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
I was considering Truant Durant, but I fo and out it was it's Hidden Ability and I can't trade. So, yeah, not possible

KillerDraco

I was considering Truant Durant, but I fo and out it was it's Hidden Ability and I can't trade. So, yeah, not possible

False. Durant appear in Hordes on Route 18 and in Terminus Cave, and thus, you can get HA Durants in that way. You can get one without trading.

Spacial Rend

Ultra Trainer
Haxorus@Leftovers
Mold Breaker
Adamant/Jolly
252 Atk 252 Spe 4HP
Moves:
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake/Rock Slide
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Changes in bold

The idea is you give the opponent's lead Pokémon Truant with your Durant so they can only attack every other turns. Then, while they're loafing around, switch to Haxorus. Have Haxorus alternate between Protect (while the opponent can move) and Dragon Dance (while they're loafing around) until you have max Atk and Spd. Then just sweep the opponent's team, simple as that. Dragon Claw and Earthquake have great coverage, although Togekiss is immune to both, so a different move may be a better idea over Earthquake.

Creyk

Oh my god, I am so taking this idea for the battle maison with the truant trade and setting up!
I need those points anyway, so this will be great